May 7, 2012 in Announcements
You are browsing the archive for Announcements.
April 11, 2012 in Announcements
There have been some issues with the PayPal button since the transition from the beta site. Anyone who has donated in the last couple weeks may not have been automatically upgraded to TURBO. I will manually correct this but it would help if you email'd me your PayPal receipt when you read this. firstname.lastname@example.org
EDIT If you have gone turbo just now you don't need to send Fraser an e-mail, the buttons work as intended again. -kshade
Quick Tip: If you paid but can not see the "TURBO Club" area in the forums, then your membership needs to be fixed!
August 31, 2011 in Announcements
August 18, 2011 in Announcements
please put a link to your Steam profile into the Steam field in your site profile, not just your Steam (display) name. That way we can add you to the Turbo Club group which is used for accessing the TF2 server. It should look like mine.
Edit: Just did some mass-inviting. Sorry to everyone who got an invite to the 2k games group or other weird ones, my aiming sucks even in Firefox :p
August 13, 2011 in Announcements
Welcome to the Beta version of our new website. We are bringing in people a few at a time to give it a test and help us find it's legs. A couple notes for ya.
- Please don't tell anyone that we are beta testing the site. We'd like to keep this to our close circle of TURBO members for now which is what TURBO Club is all about.
- We will be using this site to do most of our communication with the TURBO Club for the next while, so check back often!
- Fill in your profile info! We'll be using the website as a database to keep track of all your usernames in the various services (PSN, Steam, Xbox, Minecraft, ect). Turbo members will get an invite to the Turbo Club Steam group which will enable them to play on our TF2 server. We will add a feature that let's you hide these to anyone you have not added as a friend, but for now, I think you can trust other TURBO members.
- This is not what the final website will look like. In fact, it might not even look close to this (but it probably will). Regardless, the design is in the early stages, so please don't mind the ugly bits and let us know any input you might have as it develops.
- The site is changing, and as it changes things MIGHT break from time to time. DON'T PANIC! Also, let us know because we might not know we dun broke what we dun broke.
- Keep an eye on this post, because I will add things to the bottom as I think of them!