The Summer games are about a week away and we are sweatin’ to do some Minecraft sports.
To figure out who is going to participate in which event, we want everyone that is going to participate to sign up.
Everyone will participate in the Gauntlet event and hopefully one other event. If we end up with lots of people, we will prioritize people that have built and helped during the build.
To sign up post the 3 events that you would like to participate in, for example:
3. Horse riding
These are the events that will be played with a short description:
– Spleef – five teams of 4, free for all. 1 round, last one standing wins, last two to fall get place 2 and 3.
– Gauntlet – Everyone that wants to play it. First 3 to get to the end get the medals. If it ends up taking too long, the furthest three will get the medals.
– Wallclimbing – 1 person per team, first three to place their banner get the medals. (no auto-jump or elytra)
– Swimming – 1 person per team (excluding mod team), 4 laps/lanes(?). speaks for itself
– Running – 1 person per team. 2 laps, probably.
– Survival – 2 people per team free for all. Last man standing wins, last two to die get place 2 and 3.
– Digging – 1 person per team, it’s not just about digging down. You will get points for the ores you mine on the way, but make sure to not take too long, because the first one down will get 20 extra points, the second down 15 points, etc.
– Building – 2 people per team, 10 minutes time, builds to be themed after previous build challenges. Judged by Fraser and crew.
– Gliding – 2 people (possibly 1) per team, everyone gets a practice round. After that people will fly one by one, they will be timed and get points per ring they go through and landing on the marker (extra point if you land on the red dot).
– Boating – 1 person per team. first three to the end get the medals, speaks for itself.
– Horse riding – 1 person per team, 2 laps. first three get the medals.
– Deathball (arrow dodgeball with a twist) – 4 people per team, excluding mod team. Timed, points awarded for kills and TnT detonated. 3 rounds, winners from the first fights, fight each other for first place.
– Pig racing – 1 person per team. 1 lap, first three over the finish line get the medals.
– Fighting – 2 people per team. Eliminations, if you lose, you’re out. If you win you move on.
(we will have a turbo stick showcase during the opening ceremony)
And last, FATE_creator made some uniforms that you could use, just gotta overlay it over your own skin.
Here is the WIP roster for the Summer Games. The order the events are in will be the order for the show. Backup positions are shown for players picking an event already taken, if you wish to change events, please post in the thread. Thanks!
The topic ‘2016 Summer Games SIGNUP’ is closed to new replies.