Kill Fun Yeah! Server

Home Forums Video Gaming! Kill Fun Yeah! Server

This topic contains 41 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of johncostas johncostas 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Profile photo of kshade
    kshade

O hai,

you can connect to our KFY server with the demo or full version of the game on kfy.videogamesawesome.com:9009. The server also shows up as [VGA] KFY Awesome in the server browser. There is no password currently so everyone can play!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of kshade kshade. Reason: Changed everything. Like Apple. Only for real
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of kshade kshade.
Viewing 30 replies - 1 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of weckar
    weckar

Another shooter? We’re going to have an even harder time convincing the world Fraser isn’t drafting us into an army to take over Canada now.. =p

Profile photo of pianoslave89
    pianoslave89

Yes!!!

is there gonna be a voice chat system?
    Edit: I got an idea! why dont we make a skype group so that we can chat and play at the same time!

Profile photo of joshuao
    joshuao

I actually managed to get the username “Joshua”. I feel so elite.

Profile photo of Blazios
    blazios

Looks cool, so I just bought it, yay.

Profile photo of badthoughts
    badthoughts

Huzzah and hurrah with highly polished brass knobs on.

Profile photo of Sir Why
    thesirwhy

I’ll happily take advantage of that offer when they complete the linux build…. Or I’ll cop out and go windows

Profile photo of w1nker90
    w1nker90

nice. now if only more people would play it

Profile photo of kshade
    kshade

thesirwhy:
    I’ll happily take advantage of that offer when they complete the linux build…. Or I’ll cop out and go windows

Works fine in WINE

badthoughts

I hope Fraser does a show on it soon so more people can be enticed to come play it.

Profile photo of legacyblade
    legacyblade

I heard he was going to wait to do KFY until he works it out with the thunderhumor guys (who made it) to be on the show with him. So the show might be awhile off. But when it comes, KFY will get lots of exposure and moniez!

Profile photo of readdled
    readdled

Alright everyone! Let’s get together and play a game! Whenever I log on there is no one else there and I end up just building castles out of blocks.

Also, is there going to be a seperate thread for Kill Fun Yeah? I was just wondering.

Profile photo of BAShKing_
    bashking

legacyblade: …. KFY will get lots of exposure and moniez!

Hopefully!

badthoughts

So far the maximum number I’ve been on the server playing with is two other people (Joshuao and Twitch). Discussion brought up the thought of maybe arranging a few games on the forum or at least discussing some convenient times when players are more likely to be on so we know when we can jump in. Maybe we should start a separate thread for it though, what do y’all think?

readdled

badthoughts:
    So far the maximum number I’ve been on the server playing with is two other people (Joshuao and Twitch). Discussion brought up the thought of maybe arranging a few games on the forum or at least discussing some convenient times when players are more likely to be on so we know when we can jump in. Maybe we should start a separate thread for it though, what do y’all think?

I would like to meet up with more people to play games. I think a seperate thread would be the easiest way as we would be able to stay on topic on a specific thread.

Profile photo of tgorman83
    tgorman83

i can’t wait until its ready for mac’s so excited for this game

what is the password? I see it has been changed…

Profile photo of kshade
    kshade

theweirdomaxim:
    what is the password? I see it has been changed…

It hasn’t been changed, still turbotastic

Profile photo of doofmaz
    doofmaz

Last time I tried it, it would only let me in with an empty password field. Now it’s taking turbotastic.

I agree with badthoughts. We should have a separate thread for planning games.

readdled

Is there a way to request having a KFY thread or maybe a subforum, something similar to the Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft subforums? Since we have a server now, having a personal thread for the game would be alright wouldn’t it?

Profile photo of soghog
    soghog

The Mac version of KillFunYeah launched today, so Mac user’s can start playing soon. Tried it myself, but looks like a few bugs still need to be worked out.

readdled

What happened to the VGA server? Did something happen? I don’t see it on the server list anymore.

tgorman83

me neither i tried to get on but nothing happened

Profile photo of kshade
    kshade

I think I fixed it

tgorman83

its all good now anyone want to play kfy?

Profile photo of kshade
    kshade

We now have 2 servers (demo and full version) and they’re both open to the public for now. So come one in!

EDIT: Also they released a client for OS X now. No Linux yet :/
    EDIT2: Looks like they changed their demo from being limited in content to limited in time. So no second server.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of kshade kshade.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of kshade kshade.
    Profile photo of soghog
    soghog

So, do you know if Fraser will be playing soonish on the show? I’ve asked a few other turbos and they’ve either never heard of KFY or forgot about it completely. I’m asking because last time I checked there was nobody playing on the VGA server.

Profile photo of kshade
    kshade

Yes, there will be a show.

Profile photo of agenttrap
    agenttrap

Can I get in for the show before everybody fills the server?

Viewing 30 replies - 1 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.