as some of you might already know we’re currently trying out having an oldschool image board for FFStv related fanart. Before giving you the link I’d like to tell you a few things about how to use it. Bullet points awaaay!
* You may upload your own and other people’s artwork, unless they have asked for it to not be reposted.
* You must add the artist’s name in the tags and, if you’re taking it from somewhere else without also being the artist, also fill out the source field with a link to that location. If it’s our forum, please click the post number in the upper right to get a link that points directly to the post with the image.
* The board uses the same logins as this one and should be considered a part of the VGA website, even though it’s not integrated into WordPress very well. Some of the image boards account management features won’t work, like changing your password from there. Just ignore that stuff for now.
* Tags are separated by spaces, not commas. Multiword tags are to_be_written_like_this.
* Speaking of tags, they are the reason we’re doing this, pretty much. So please try to add nice, descriptive ones. Look at the images already uploaded for examples. Take a bit of time to think about it.
* You can upvote and favorite images. Since this is to be used for preparing the long-promised fan art episode ratings might play into what will be shown.
* This should go without saying, but please don’t upload anything you wouldn’t upload here or on the Facebook page. That means no explicit nudity, for example.
* Use this thread to discuss the details or ask questions.
That about sums it up. So, here’s the link. Yes, it’s called that.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.