Next Monthly Server Idea

Home Forums Minecraft AWESOME! Next Monthly Server Idea

Tagged: 

This topic contains 26 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cuddlebunny cuddlebunny 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Profile photo of Coda Aubade
    ArachaiKhodi

What idea is planned for the next monthly server?

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Coda Aubade ArachaiKhodi.
Viewing 26 replies - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of bubba145
    bubba145

we don’t know yet. They debated doing a new years one but never did. So until we hear something its up in the air as to what it could be.

Profile photo of cuddlebunny
    cuddlebunny

i truly tuly think we suld do anuther netendo build to seibrate the switch anouts mins and the going back to ther roots ther doing plan how ever iv bean told it a suped idea

Profile photo of FamousBlaze
    FamousBlaze

@cuddlebunny Not saying it’s a bad idea, but spell-check is your friend :)

ArachaiKhodi

Medieval build might do well, building small separated communities inside of massive walls with grand castles and really take back from the more modern builds.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    cuddlebunny

@arachaikhodi i can do that but it kinda normel dont no

bubba145

i like that idea. But so many game of thrones references would be made.

Profile photo of Jesslb429
    Jesslb429

I like the idea, but like bubba145 said, it would be a bit limited. What would be cool to kind of blow open the idea is to do an “Old Timey” build challenge. The builders would have to build based on an era before such and such a point. You could even do like little districts. Like an area where people could work together and build to Medieval aesthetic. But there could possibly be space for others to work independent of the districts. It widens the scope, but also lends itself to simple and complex builds. Someone at one end of the server could do big house sprites from Game of Thrones while someone elsewhere could build a vaudeville theater or a old west saloon.

Just spit-balling.

Profile photo of Illiterate Sophist
    isophist
    Keymaster

Couch build.

Boardgame. We build a board game that Fraser and others act as pieces. A redstone number generator decides how far you move.

“Isn’t ISo cool?” build.

Big, ol’ art shit.

Terraform a world to be completely flat with no buildings.

Murder Mystery/Clue.

Last man standing in a giant couch-shaped battledome.

Profile photo of jimbojj26
    jimbojj26

I like the idea of a board game build … but it needs to be couch themed. Something tells me ISo would be ok with such a thing.

bubba145

To expand on Jimboii’s ideas. What about a giant couch and table with all the board games we want to do around it/ on it like they didn’t know what to play.

cuddlebunny

carnival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets do a terbo carnival vga have not done a carnival yet let do one

Profile photo of jimbojj26
    jimbojj26

These are some more ideas I’ve had recently:

Big City Build: As in skyscrapers, stadiums, bridges, maybe even an airport. Anything you’d find in a big city.
    World Wonders Build: Think Great Pyramids, The Colliseum, Mt. Rushmore and anything else built on a grand scale.
    Ocean Build: Remember the Underwater Build from waaaaay back? Well include stuff like that and anything built above the ocean and near it as well.
    Cartoon Build: Anything from Looney Toons to Nickelodeon to Rick & Morty, and everything in between.
    Canada Build: Want to troll … err I mean give Canada the attention it deserves? Well it’s aboot time, eh?

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of jimbojj26 jimbojj26.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of jimbojj26 jimbojj26.
    cuddlebunny

hear is a list of all the ideas that iv seen so far ples let me no if i miss some
    i just thout mebey it be esey for ppl to pic if thay have a list
    carnival build: the turbo carnival hase came to the server thay have evry thinng from big tents to freek shows all for frash frash amusement by cuddlebunny
    Big City Build: As in skyscrapers, stadiums, bridges, maybe even an airport. Anything you’d find in a big city. by jumboji26
    World Wonders Build: Think Great Pyramids, The Colliseum, Mt. Rushmore and anything else built on a grand scale. by jumboji26
    Ocean Build: Remember the Underwater Build from waaaaay back? Well include stuff like that and anything built above the ocean and near it as well. by jumboji26
    Cartoon Build: Anything from Looney Toons to Nickelodeon to Rick & Morty, and everything in between. by jumboji26
    Canada Build: Want to troll … err I mean give Canada the attention it deserves? Well it’s aboot time, eh? by jumboji26
    Boardgame. We build a board game that Fraser and others act as pieces. A redstone number generator decides how far you move. by isophist
    “Isn’t ISo cool?” build. by isophist
    Big, ol’ art shit. by isophist
    Terraform a world to be completely flat with no buildings. by isophist
    Murder Mystery/Clue. by isophist
    Last man standing in a giant couch-shaped battledome by isophist
    Medieval build by ArachaiKhodi

Profile photo of Urban Banner
    UrbanBanner

Good ideas, but have to point out a few things:

World Wonders Build has been kinda done in the Minecraft Olympics 2012, but perhaps it could be expanded?

Big City Build would be very similar to some of the builds already found in the Perma Server. But that said, I would like to see those builds in the show at some point, since there are some excellent builds there! Totally show worthy, in my opinion.

cuddlebunny

so ok i just need to point out the only idea in that list that is mine is the carnival build wit i persinly think is a rilly good idea sins we havent sean frash vew on carnivals and ther a 148 year old carnival shuting down soon so i just thout

eney way i cant rilly say eney thing mutch to most of your point but i do have one ting to say to your city build point
    the mods have sead that frash will never enter the server so he will never see thows builds so i rilly dont see why we cant have a build on that point sins he truly wont no the defrins and it wuld allow ppl to go back to ideas thay may want to try out agine

eney way sorry for my bad spelling have a nice day

Profile photo of Aughts
    aughts
    Keymaster

Well, we’ve kinda done builds similar to a carnival twice now, recently with Disney and back in 2012 with Nintendoland, but if we wanted a smaller build challenge, something like a carnival or fair would probably feel different enough. And no worries, your spelling is fine. :)

For myself, I guess I’m for the medieval build idea. The idea of a castle build challenge has been around for years, and the closest we’ve come is the snowball fight challenge we held over one day.

cuddlebunny

cuddlebunny have remove this post

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Profile photo of cuddlebunny cuddlebunny.
    Profile photo of Era Gaul
    EraGaul

I like the idea of a castle build, but then again, I tend to be pretty drawn to the whole medieval setting. I have a few other ideas as well:

Subterranean Build: Everything must be built underground
    Obstacle Course Build: Create your own obstacle course to traverse, anything from a maze, to platforming, to flying.
    Superhero Build: Create your own superhero hideout or evil lair
    Sports Build: Create your favorite sporting venues, or create your own
    Sky Island Build: Create your own floating island in the sky with whatever you want
    Zoo Build: Create your favorite animal, real or imaginary

ArachaiKhodi

The sky island build was done previously as a build challenge, and the whole sports theme kind of encompasses what the Rio games build was.
    Other than that, very decent ideas to contribute!

cuddlebunny

i maybe shooting my self in the foot but what about some thing like
    a 80s
    or even erly 2000 build way to go to are chile hood nitanga

cuddlebunny

valins time build

cuddlebunny

fantisy build
    or we culd re visit some of are broder builds like sifi note jimbo sujestid

Profile photo of Kobierto
    Kobierto

I like the idea of a Medieval/Castle build. I think that would be a lot of fun.
    Honestly, I like all the ideas floating around on this thread. I’d be happy to participate in anything we come up with. These challenges are so much fun. :)

Profile photo of Groovy
    Groovy

i think a Minecraft burning man would be fun, we could all make whatever we want

bubba145

In the vein of Burning Man, A Mad Max kind of build would be fun.

cuddlebunny

i love the idea of a burning man and mad max and ill vote for thows idea defintly but sunt we think long term if we go back aand viset some of are other more broad build ieas like sifi build one that a lot of ppl like not builds like netendo land but builds like sifi and so on sky build builds that culd see so mutch more to them

just thout of a nuther build idea stone age like dinesors flinsones

Viewing 26 replies - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.