Official : Put Your Videos HERE!

Home Forums Video Editors AWESOME! Official : Put Your Videos HERE!

This topic contains 231 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Strafe strafe 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Profile photo of MrChrisMad
    mrchrismad

Hello. This is where you can post your edits and works, try to keep a post with 1 or 2 videos, if you have more feel free to link to your youtube (or more preferably a playlist of your work if you have a lot of them)
    So in example:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUAtUEpfRF0[/video]
    Blahblahcomment
    Very Very subtle Youtube

As much as it is nice to comment back “Oh this is Nice” etc. Please keep those out of this thread, instead when you give kudoos to an edit do it on their video/account! This thread is going to be sort of a source for different edits.

Please try not to go for highlights of recent episodes you may end up picking up an edit someone else may be working on, this is why I suggest to many to make edits of older episodes so users don’t overlap.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of MrChrisMad mrchrismad.
Viewing 21 replies - 211 through 231 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of ps3ftw97
    ps3ftw97

My first highlight! I’m catching up with the Overwatch streams Ive been half paying attention and heard this gem.

Would do some editing, but eh

Profile photo of Satekroket
    satekroket

@ps3ftw97 A fun little moment that I would have missed otherwise. Thanks for the upload! :)

I have a new highlight as well. Had been sitting on it for a while, but I had time to finish it and upload it for your exquisite watching pleasure. Please, do enjoy.

Profile photo of Strafe
    strafe

Some animals were harmed in the making of this highlight. Sorry, PETA.

Profile photo of Trancilian
    trancilian

This entire episode was one big highlight. Will make more parts (my computer currently can’t handle render times longer than 10 minutes) Will continue later this week

Part 1:

Profile photo of halycon22
    halycon22

Playlist of Highlights I’ve done:

My VGA Highlights Playlist

Four more highlights added. (October 1st, 2016)

Two more highlights added. (October 15th, 2016)

Two more highlights added. (October 29th, 2016)

Four more highlights added. (November 7th, 2016)

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of halycon22 halycon22. Reason: Uploaded 3 more Highlights (17/6/16)
    Profile photo of DualGameboy
    dualgameboy
    Profile photo of Josh (farfromsensible)
    levelUp-Josh

Whoa. I’ve been away for like 5 months. Anyway here’s a new dose of my edits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngugfyJSQbA

Figured I’d try making Highlights a shot! It’s nothing major or high-end, but still a fun moment nonetheless. Enjoy!

Bat-Chicken Dance – VGA Highlight!

Profile photo of Strafe
    strafe

trancilian

Fraser spills yet another drink

memba this?

Profile photo of SilverFayne
    silverfayne

^This is my highlight playlist. Not a lot in it right now, but it includes Outlast and Minecraft Survival highlights, and currently, Final Fantasy XV highlights.

Profile photo of halycon22
    halycon22

VGA Highlight – Top Trumps

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of halycon22 halycon22.
    Profile photo of Strafe
    strafe

I’m not sure if I should post this here, as it’s a lot longer than the other videos in this thread, but here ya go.

this is just something i noticed it the Christmas Overcooked episode and it made me laugh

trancilian

@zombieunicorn Nice catch! Unlike Deacon :P

satekroket

Fraser has been broken many times, the laughter making his vocal cords go numb. And these moments are those you can’t miss, so I made a part 2, for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

satekroket

Okay, I just could not help myself trying out to make a little meme of my own, and what better subject then Becky and Frash getting thomped by Wiimotes? Enjoy, or not, I wouldn’t either :P.

Profile photo of Strafe
    strafe

Profile photo of Strafe
    strafe

It’s high… eh, you know the rest.

Profile photo of PrepaidPie
    prepaidpie

Here’s a short little clip of one of the side effects of watching this show.

Profile photo of Strafe
    strafe

Viewing 21 replies - 211 through 231 (of 231 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.