Official UGC VGA Turbo Club Team Thread

Home Forums Team Fortress AWESOME! Official UGC VGA Turbo Club Team Thread

This topic contains 24 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of windtrouser windtrouser 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

sure sure. any time is good for now.
    im pretty much free until september.

asdey1

Well i guess im a little late but i just saw this thread if you ever need a sub for soldier i have little bit more then 80 hours in that class

5two

Subs I’m good for.

Soldier: 187+ Hours

Most points: 69
    Most kills: 40
    Most assists: 13
    Most captures:34
    Most defenses: 5
    Most damage: 7,285
    Most destruction: 9
    Most dominations: 3
    Most revenges: 2
    Most ÜberCharges: 0
    Longest life: 11:44

Heavy: 173 Hours

Most points:105
    Most kills:105
    Most assists: 7
    Most captures: 19
    Most defenses: 5
    Most damage: 13,125
    Most destruction: 8
    Most dominations: 5
    Most revenges: 3
    Most ÜberCharges: 0
    Longest life:53:47

numberfox

@asdey1 What kind of loadout do you use, and do you have a mic? I’d also want to know if you’re able to play other classes as well, since at this point we have quite a bit of soldier subs.

@5Two added as sub Heavy

asdey1

well my next best class is probably spy with around 55 hours any other class i don’t think i’m UGC material for though.

numberfox

STATUS UPDATE: Just a reminder to everyone, these are the plans for this weekend and next week:

Saturday at 6:30pm PST, we are planning on scrimming with a9 (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheAsylumHL) on koth_lakeside. I want to give you all the server info once I get ahold of it myself, so I ideally want to have a team meeting with the players that are gonna play that day either before or on the day of the match. The subs that are playing this match is Cainson for Demo, all the other mains have confirmed that they can make it.

Monday at 6:30pm PST, we are planning to scrim with TFsquared (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TFsquared), map undecided as of time of this post. Again, I would ideally want a team meeting with the players that will play at this time. I may have made a mistake, but I believe all the mains will be there for this match, so no subs needed for this one.

Wednesday at 11:30am PST, we are tentatively planning to scrim with [T-A!] (http://steamcommunity.com/id/sigmaseven), map also undecided. Would like a team meeting at some point as well. There are many mains who actually cannot make this time, so I would like to know exactly which mains cannot, and whether or not the subs for that class can.

Wednesday at 6:30pm PST, we are planning to scrim with TFsquared a second time, map undecided. Team meeting, think we should have one at some point. Totalnonsense still needs to be confirmed that he can make it, Cainson will be subbing for Demo, my memory might be failing right now, but I believe the other mains can make it. If not, message me and I’ll get ahold of a sub.

numberfox

@asdey1 what are your loadouts for both soldier and spy and do you use a mic? (Sorry I’m repeating the question, but you didn’t answer them in your reply)

asdey1

Sorry, for soldier i use equalizer,black box, and gun boots. For spy i have been playing vanilla a lot lately. And i have mic don’t usually use it but will if you need me to.

teckham

Ahh! A9 was very good. And intimidating. We were floored each match, but as we went on we got a little better. Not much, but a little. In the discussion afterwards, it was revealed that they were a platinum level team (That’s the highest possible level). What a wonderful surprise, Number! All things considered, it was a good time.

windtrouser

previously planned scrims are off, need to straighten some things out. my idea currently is to have a set day each week for scrims.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.