Patreon: Six months later

Home Forums Video Games AWESOME! Patreon: Six months later

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of T-Bone T-Bone 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Profile photo of vgcountdown
    vgcountdown

It’s still doing great!

My hats off to everyone who gives each and every month.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of dragonmastr
    dragonmastr

Just curious, has Fraser or Becky announced when they’re going to do the Kingdom Hearts show?

Profile photo of Renko-chan
    Renko-chan
    Blocked

Define “great”. I mean, yeah, it’s wonderful how they are coming through on “perks”, but the “milestone goals” seem to have been ignored (we don’t even have a date for KH awesome).
    Lucky for them I don’t think delaying/unfulling goals is against TOS, where as not going through with perks are.

Profile photo of OnTheMoon
    OnTheMoon

In fairness, Fraser pretty much said from the start that if the Kingdom Hearts goal was reached, there would be no guarantee it would be gotten to in any reasonable amount of time. Several months was the original guesstimate? Becky has been cracking away at costumes for it, so it’s not as if it’s not going to happen. The milestone goals were pretty much just there to be there. Not to hold content hostage. We may not have a date for Kingdom Hearts, but we don’t really get a date for anything period outside of movie nights.

Much of their focus was put into monthly movie nights, which they’ve been sticking to pretty hard.

Profile photo of T-Bone
    T-Bone

Also Fraser did say it would be a full 5 person VGA episode which means 5 separate costumes. I’m not sure how long it takes Becky to make 1 costume so I’m sure 5 would take quite awhile especially since they’re gonna be super detailed given it’s Kingdom Hearts.

Profile photo of Mr Broadstone
    MrBroadstone

We know Becky has been making costumes for it, so no worries. I expected a delay due to the costumes.

Profile photo of T-Bone
    T-Bone

On the latest Fallout 4 lonesome Fraser and Becky said February for the Kingdom Hearts show.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.