Pokemon Sun/Moon Sound off

Home Forums Video Gaming! Pokemon Sun/Moon Sound off

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nara nara 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Profile photo of TJgalon
    TJgalon

So anyone pick up the game. I went to gamestop after work, midnight release, and was able to pick it up.
    I got Moon, and my starter is Popplio

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of DarkBee
    darkbee

:(
    EU has to wait for 5 more days…

Profile photo of Nara
    nara

I’m so goddamn jealous. It comes out on November 23 in Europe, meaning next week. I hope to grab a copy today from a retailer that already has the game on his shelf (happens occasionally, especially when the game has already been shipped). I will probably try that every day until I got the game in my hands. It’s just ridiculous that they would release it here 5 days later although copies have already been shipped.

Profile photo of Dwarf
    Dwarf

Plan to try to find a copy today. Probably going to go Popplio as well (Mainly because I like Primarina so much) and get Sun Version (I REALLY like Alolan Ninetails).

Profile photo of TJgalon
    TJgalon

@dwarf Yeah, It was hard to pick Moon, since I did love the Ninetails and Vulpic, but a lot of what I like was on Moon, so in the end, I went with it. Plus since I will play mainly during the night after work, it day time too, hehe.

Sorry you other two, I notice that EU need to wait a few more days, sorry.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of TJgalon TJgalon.
    Profile photo of hylian17
    hylian17

I literally just downloaded it. I got Sun cause they had the cooler pokemons, its fun but the beginning is taking waaay toooo long, i hope theres not a lot of cutscenes throughout the game

Profile photo of TJgalon
    TJgalon

I did not feel it took to long my self, but then again, I was taking my time and enjoying too, so who knows, lol

Profile photo of hrotgarmr
    hrotgarmr

I wanted to go with Moon, but don’t want most of the game to be in the dark.
    Not sure why they did that.
    I got nothing against darkness in games, but Pokemon?
    Just makes everything feel grey and joyless.

Profile photo of lloydie
    lloydie

I got a copy of Sun yesterday and was having a hard time deciding between Rowlet and Popplio… I got Rowlet, but now I also want Popplio and Litten on my team. This would be so much easier if I had the freakin’ Pokebank. xD

Profile photo of lloydie
    lloydie

hrotgarmr, as far as I know the only difference with Moon is that the time of day is flipped. So if you’re the kind of person who mostly plays at nighttime, most of your game will take place during the day.
    Also, so far I’ve found the night to be just as pretty as the day in the game, like the sky and a lot of the lighting.

Profile photo of Nara
    nara

I am definitely going to buy moon. If I want an alolan Ninetales I probably will get it via the trading post (hope it is open from the start) and breed a vulpix from it. I am counting on that since I love Alolan Ninetales and I wanted to have it on my team, but I also wanted to get Moon. Come On, Ninetales fits more in the moon version ;).

Also I love the idea of sun and moon flipping the times. I love the night settings in these games ever since the second generation although not many had day/night cycles. Also Umbreon is my favourite pokemon so it is natural that I am going to get moon.

I am full in the camp of litten. I don’t care that it is bipedal and a wrestler I just think it looks amazing. Also it is a dark type and that is my favourite type.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.