Show and Trailer Suggestions

Home Forums Show and Trailer! Show and Trailer Suggestions

This topic contains 745 replies, has 232 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DrMustard DrMustard 1 hour, 8 minutes ago.

Viewing 30 replies - 691 through 720 (of 745 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of nanoblit
    nanoblit

A pretty frickin’ cool trailer for a retro indie game that was shown at PAX called Creepy Castle.
    It’s so awesome and cute I had to register to make sure they see it. :P I hope they read this thread.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj_lVOokdU0[/video]

aaand I don’t know how to link a video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj_lVOokdU0

Too many edits.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of nanoblit nanoblit.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of nanoblit nanoblit.
    Profile photo of T501
    T501

This is just Pokémon year. We have like at least 50 new species revealed before thr game is even released!

The newest trailer, a “good” team and aliens.

The only new things from the recent 3ds Nintendo Direct

Profile photo of T501
    T501

New Pokémon revealed.

Team Skull reveal plus new Pokémon

The live action Pokémon Sun and Moon trailer we saw a long time ago.

Profile photo of T501
    T501

Another new Pokémon SuMo live-action trailer.

Profile photo of Living Corpse
    LivingCorpse

Limited Theater release

It’s back!

Profile photo of lionheart21
    lionheart21

Profile photo of T501
    T501

I’m not kidding about the year of Pokémon. My god, so many new things, including a new mini-Pokémon anime thing ’till December.

Profile photo of T501
    T501

Also a great Undertale animation I’d think Frash and Becky would love.

Profile photo of Kitsuku
    kitsuku

Found this one the other day! Seems interesting and scary games are the best for Becky :3

Here guys the new Battlefield 1 Campaign trailer came out and I know that was what Frash was most excited about. This new trailer shows A LOT of promise as it looks just like a dramatic war movie with hardcore feels so please, I hope you and the guys watch it!

Profile photo of pipboy344
    pipboy344

Modern Warfare Remastered Launch Trailer https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=mKyWPxZ0a88

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of pipboy344 pipboy344.
    Profile photo of Living Corpse
    LivingCorpse

An important reminder this Halloween.

Profile photo of GamerGrim
    gamergrim

Profile photo of T501
    T501

SOMEONE ANIMATED THE GEORGIA TRIAL YES

gamergrim

Profile photo of baconbro
    baconbro

Just saw this in my recommendations and think the crew would love it. https://youtu.be/hsaLDnl_fEs

lionheart21

Profile photo of Cptwaffles
    Cptwaffles
    Profile photo of euske
    euske

Not sure if this was already covered in the show (probably it was), but today I read a lot of guys in Japan are buying Summer Lesson…

Unfortunately, I’m not one of them.

lionheart21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMZoFlQw0jo

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Profile photo of lionheart21 lionheart21.
    gamergrim

gamergrim

Profile photo of Mazenko
    VR-2636

I’ve noticed Fraser doesn’t seem too excited for Rogue One. Hopefully this might change that:

Profile photo of zzguy
    zzguy

Fraser doesn’t really like breakdown videos from what i’ve heard, but if even if thats not true I doubt he’d put someone elses content on SATlike that.

These aren’t necesarily new or relevant but I think they may find them interesting:

The Expansion (not necessary)

Also, a while back they looked at a trailer for Microsoft Flight Simulator. It was shite, and their harsh opinions were justified. As a flight enthusiast I feel compelled to leave a much better trailer for a much better sim here:

gamergrim

Regardless of how you feel about Kingdom Hearts, this is really awesome.

My god Frash, why does it look like you made this?

Profile photo of K-16
    K-16

At times like this, I feel like I should have a Facebook account, because I really want to highlight this video as a suggestion. It’s Rob Palmer (“this is gonna be a beltah!”) during his time in the Australian Dancing With The Stars (Season 10 in 2010). Straight from his own YouTube channel, here is the highlights reel of how hilarious the entire ordeal was.

I REALLY want Fraser to see this, and edit it down to like 30 seconds worth of hilarity (anyone interested in posting this to the S&T Suggestions Facebook page?). The guy has so much energy you just can’t help, but smile with him. I mean, holy crap how is he not back on TV with his made-for-TV personality? His analogy of seeing a light at the end of the tunnel cracked me up.

Profile photo of nightshade
    nightshade

I rarely post our stuff here, but I was told I should post that one in:

Viewing 30 replies - 691 through 720 (of 745 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.