This or That Game?

Home Forums Everything Else This or That Game?

This topic contains 271 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of InfinitySorcerer625 InfinitySorcerer625 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Alright I’ve decided to make this game because thanks to @sagemage making a great topic on Let’s play word association and recently I’ve played this game with the chatroom outside of the stream. So basically the rules are is that I will start off by saying do you prefer this thing or that thing? Like for example: Jurassic Park or Planet of the Apes? It could be on any topic from movies, games, music, etc. I’ll start off first, then the person who answers the question first can say the next question and so on and so on. Got it? Here we go!

EDIT: I should have addressed this. If people answer nearly at the same time and have question of their own, then you can answer one of those questions or even both of them.

First Question: Wreck it Ralph or Big Hero 6?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Profile photo of gamingkid1998 .
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Profile photo of gamingkid1998 .
Viewing 30 replies - 241 through 270 (of 271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of Inevitable
    Inevitable

Oh dude sleeping with a ton of blankets on is the BEST!

Singing in the car. I had a lot of roommates for awhile so I never sang in the shower because I felt like it bugged them, so I just belt it out while driving :)

Would you rather live after the apocalypse or during prehistoric times?

Profile photo of Trancilian
    trancilian

That’s a though one, since they both may have similar prehistoric living conditions, but post apocalypse may have less resources available. Post apocalypse may have more knowledge that survived or usable items.

so Post Trum.. uhm.. Apocalypse

Do one thing for the rest of your life and be the absolute best at it

or be okay at a lot of different things?

Inevitable

Haha I’m really glad you thought that one through @trancilian! Looks like we might be looking at the apocalypse soon >.>

I think I would rather do one thing and be the best at it. I consider myself okay at a handful of things now but I don’t really have a talent per se, which I’ve always really wanted. I’m so jealous at my really artsy friends!

Spend your life as a character in the Sims or Stardew Valley?

trancilian

Sims, but with the money cheat on and cool expansions.

Never meet Fraser and @missblow in real life

or

Get invited to the show, play a scary vr game and literally shit your pants in front of thousands of viewers?

Inevitable

Shit my pants. It’d make a great story! (Plus, I still need to meet Fraser and Becky!)

Be an underappreciated but amazing singer or have millions of fans but rely on Autotune to cover up your tone deafness?

Be an underappreciated but amazing singer. I’d rather be honest and true to my singing and personality rather than be fake about it.

KitKat’s or Hershey’s?

Profile photo of Linobro
    Linobro

KitKats

Holmes or Gumshoe?

Profile photo of missblow
    missblow

I’m on a real Sherlock Holmes kick right now, so I have to go with Holmes. That’s a tough one though.

Learn Japanese or learn Mandarin?

Profile photo of FATE Creator
    FATECreator

Japanese

Puppies or Kitties?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of FATE Creator FATECreator.
    missblow

Both are amazingly cute, and both are HUGE pain in the ass when they are yours to deal with 24/7. It’s a really hard decision, but I’ll have to go with kitties.

Piano music or chello music?

Profile photo of TheCvgun123
    TheCvgun123

Piano music moonlight sonata from Resident Evil 1:D

Best provinces to visit in Canada: East or West

missblow

West is the BEST!
    But in all honesty, I might actually say east coast provinces for visiting. There are so many! While the west coast is beautiful, it’s only one province. I dunno, I’m all about knockin’ off a bunch of provinces at once and I’ve always loved my trips to the maritimes.

French fries or onion rings?

Profile photo of bundro
    bundro

French Fries, not even a question.

Tacos or Nachos

Profile photo of K-16
    K-16

Nachos.

Rib-eye Steak with Horseradish Sauce or Roast Beef Au Jus (and not the supermarket deli section insult they call “sliced roast beef”)?

(Also French fries? And here I thought the world would easily choose onion rings. The properly made ones anyway, since a lot of them aren’t fried with the proper temperatures of oil.)

Inevitable

(I love onion rings, but I feel like I would prefer a perfect French fry over a perfect onion ring myself)

Au Jus! It’s one of my go-to sandwiches but I don’t think I’ve ever had a really good one, strangely enough. But I’d always take that over steak.

Continuing on with the food theme, take out or dine in?

Profile photo of K-16
    K-16

(Ok I’ll admit I’ve never tried the best prepared french fry, so maybe I’m missing out on the french fry’s true potential of deliciousness.)

Honestly, the sandwich is for leftover roast beef. I eat the just cooked ones with a fork and knife like steak, and I devour the damn things. A plate with a crapton of slices drowning in jus, and I’ll make it disappear in three minutes.

Back to the game, I would say take out, because I want to eat in front of the TV or something. Dishes won’t be an issue when the take out I usually get are served in the takeout containers themselves.

Chocolate Éclair (as in the real ones, not the Long John imposters) or Chocolate Parfait?

trancilian

mmmm I’d choose a Chocolate Éclair anyday. Never had a proper one though, always supermarket bought. Still a mouthful of delishesness.

Valentines day special:

Tell the girl you fancy how much you love her with the risk of getting turned down

or

play video games all day with friends and be single all year

Profile photo of RadLaddy
    RadLaddy

Well, the first one if “tell the guy you fancy” counts. Heh, I choose the second one though. When it comes down to it friends are more important.

Nepal or Lijiang Tower? :p

Lijiang Tower! Keeping with the Theme…

Hanamura or Volskaya Industries?

missblow

Hanamura.

Climbing trees or hugging trees? (Both are great imo)

Profile photo of Jesslb429
    Jesslb429

Hugging trees. I’m too clumsy for tree climbing. And trees need love too!

Cold toes or sweaty toes

missblow

Cold toes. Because I can always put warmer socks on or go for a shower. Sweaty toes are just the worst.

Shovelling snow or raking leaves?

Profile photo of PrepaidPie
    prepaidpie

Shovelling snow. It feels more like an exercise and you can reward yourself with a hot drink afterwards. Raking leaves just feels like a chore and there’s always that one leaf that refuses to move along with the rest of them hehe.

A short and eventfull vacation or a long and relaxing vacation?

missblow

Short and eventful vacation! (I get anxious when I relax for too many days in a row.)

Ramen or pho?!

Profile photo of RadLaddy
    RadLaddy

I was gonna say the same thing @missblow ; too much time to think means overthinking and not enough distractions from my own terrible terrible thoughts.

Ramen.

Phoenix or Apollo? Bonus! Gumshoe or grown-up Ema?

Profile photo of K-16
    K-16

Phoenix because he’s less noisy. Ema because she has forensic tools to play with and karinto to eat. And as an adult, she’s cute.

Well, while we’re at it.

Ladder or Stepladder? Bonus! Trucy or A… Wait hmm, no I can’t do that. Never mind, no bonus. Maybe I’ll ask again in the distant future.

missblow

Haha. Stepladder. Ladder’s are too precarious!

Baby fox pup or baby coyote pup?

Profile photo of K-16
    K-16

Baby coyote pup. I’m guessing they’re less annoying when they howl at night (both as a pup and as an adult). Either one will still kill me when they’re grown up though.

Broky or Frashasaur?

(In my mind, I’m asking which is scarier, but use your own implied question. Favorite between the two? Who is funnier? Or who would you keep as a pet? Etc. Whatever you want.)

Profile photo of Linobro
    Linobro

Broky. It’s pretty obviously why. Heh heh.

Hyper or Ultra?

missblow

Ultra!

Classic one – Coke or Pepsi?

Viewing 30 replies - 241 through 270 (of 271 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.