This or That Game?

Home Forums Everything Else This or That Game?

This topic contains 243 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Inevitable Inevitable 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Alright I’ve decided to make this game because thanks to @sagemage making a great topic on Let’s play word association and recently I’ve played this game with the chatroom outside of the stream. So basically the rules are is that I will start off by saying do you prefer this thing or that thing? Like for example: Jurassic Park or Planet of the Apes? It could be on any topic from movies, games, music, etc. I’ll start off first, then the person who answers the question first can say the next question and so on and so on. Got it? Here we go!

EDIT: I should have addressed this. If people answer nearly at the same time and have question of their own, then you can answer one of those questions or even both of them.

First Question: Wreck it Ralph or Big Hero 6?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of gamingkid1998 .
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of gamingkid1998 .
Viewing 3 replies - 241 through 243 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of Inevitable
    Inevitable

Oh dude sleeping with a ton of blankets on is the BEST!

Singing in the car. I had a lot of roommates for awhile so I never sang in the shower because I felt like it bugged them, so I just belt it out while driving :)

Would you rather live after the apocalypse or during prehistoric times?

Profile photo of Trancilian
    trancilian

That’s a though one, since they both may have similar prehistoric living conditions, but post apocalypse may have less resources available. Post apocalypse may have more knowledge that survived or usable items.

so Post Trum.. uhm.. Apocalypse

Do one thing for the rest of your life and be the absolute best at it

or be okay at a lot of different things?

Profile photo of Inevitable
    Inevitable

Haha I’m really glad you thought that one through @trancilian! Looks like we might be looking at the apocalypse soon >.>

I think I would rather do one thing and be the best at it. I consider myself okay at a handful of things now but I don’t really have a talent per se, which I’ve always really wanted. I’m so jealous at my really artsy friends!

Spend your life as a character in the Sims or Stardew Valley?

Viewing 3 replies - 241 through 243 (of 243 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.