Before I take a long break from Minecraft..

Home Forums Minecraft AWESOME! Before I take a long break from Minecraft..

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nynaeve 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

I just want to comment/ask some stuff.

1. Are desert bunnies rare?
    I have a desert at the edge of my land, I hung out there for like two nights, did not see bunnies there.
    What area has common bunnies… if it’s not desert, I wonder how quickly I can get two back to my area.

2. I got villager with a name tag, and since I don’t plan on capturing pets for a while, you can purchase 1-2 from my villager
    (I think it’s 30 gems, I can double check if you’re interested)

3. Anyone know a location of a water temple? (I don’t really need anything atm.. except REVENGE)
    I tried once back then, and got my butt kicked.
    I made two maps since then, and they both led to water temples that did not exist!

4. If anyone needs a skeleton horse, you can hang out in my area this week.. I had some spawn twice recently (I killed one though). I can help you take down the skeletons if one does spawn again.

Can’t think of anything else to say.. I don’t think I have anything else for trade.. I can give out water melon, potatoes, beets, nether wart, punkin, punkin pie, sugar cane, if anyone wants a bunch of these.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Are you looking for an ocean monument with elder guardians or will any do?

those spiny things killed me last time.

Maybe any, though.
    Do these buildings regenerate?

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  .

The small guardians respawn but the big ones that prevent mining do not.

The buildings themselves do not respawn (unless the mods reset them, I suppose).

Do “Allium” flowers exist in the server?
    I know it only grows in a flower forest, and scanning the map atm.. but can’t find any atm.

syretha

they exist

I don’t know of any with elder guardians, but there’s an ocean monument at -4440, -4344 if you want to fight regular guardians.

euske

> Do “Allium” flowers exist in the server?

I’ve seen a few flower forests in the server. I live at one of them.

ahh. nice.
    If I get bored later this month, I’ll take a second peak

Nynaeve

gukingofheart – I have some Allium stored – if we can manage to meet on the server. Been a long time since I played much there, so I had to go look.

I only need it for collecting.. so save them for someone who wants to make a garden ;)

@euske where do you live?

edit: Well, really want to do it with bonemeal.. won’t be fun just taking it from a chest!
    edit2: Got em now :)

Nynaeve

1 – I live in the middle of the States (Central time zone).

2 – on Minecraft – Forest Shores

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.