Ben's Turbo-T

Home Forums Video Games AWESOME! Ben's Turbo-T

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TheCvgun123 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

SytYoshi

Does anyone know what the colors make up the “Video Game Awesome!” on the shirt Ben was wearing from June’s S&T? I thought it was Lavender/Power Blue/Power Blue. However, when I got it today I don’t think I got it right.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

weckar

Could you supply a picture of what you received for comparison purpose? Blues tend to get a little off during show because the whole green screen thing, especially for the guys in the back. So it may just be a non-truecolor video issue.

SytYoshi

Here’s a picture:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

missblow

Hey @sytyoshi. I asked Fraser and he said that it’s a digital print first of all (so change it from plot printing to digital printing on the right hand side of your screen). The colours themselves, from top to bottom, are white, sky blue, light blue. The white ends up looking like a blue, because some of the colour of the tee shows through when printing digital. Weird, I know. Glad you asked, because we never would have figured this out on our own!

SytYoshi

@missblow Thank you very much!

TheCvgun123

@missblow was wondering if you can help me figure out the color of the logo on kyles shirt on the Vacation movie night stream?

missblow

Sure thang. When choosing the design, pick “VGA Logo Bordered.” Then, select the logo, go to print type in the bottom right of the screen. Change it to Smooth. The outline colour should be black. The text colour should be metallic silver.

Hope this helps!

TheCvgun123

Awesomesauce thanks @missblow. Not only did I make that one I made and bought another one on top of it lol

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  TheCvgun123.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.