Empyrean Alliance Build Challenge #1 Part II

Home Forums Minecraft AWESOME! Empyrean Alliance Build Challenge #1 Part II

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  avotas 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic

avotas

Greetings!

Approximately 10 days ago we banded together, flexed our mighty Minecraft muscle, and completed the foundation for Penn Station (N.E.T). Now that the stone has been placed, the trees harvested, and the track laid it’s time for some artistic embellishments.

If you wind your way downstairs, against the backdrop of the tunnels, you will find a perfectly pristine 20×10 block section screaming for Pixel Art. This is where you come in. Post your idea’s here and the best idea will become reality. It’s that simple.

No limits, no themes, just let your imagination run wild!

PennStation

-Avotas

• This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  avotas.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

lordofenigma

So I made two strange things.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

avotas

@lordofenigma

Neat!

@theimpossibleman Suggested we do flags for each community, so after a little math I figure we can fit all 10 flags within the space provided each flag is exactly 5 blocks wide and 4 blocks tall. That’s really too small to be practical.

Lets keep the idea’s coming!

My suggestion is to do a pattern like

Pattern

-Avotas

jimbojj26

I had an idea earlier that may relate to this. Have you thought about a flag design for the Empyrean Alliance? We could come up with one and put a large version of that in Penn Station.

avotas

@jimbojj26 That works! Any suggestions?

Flags

We could use @lordofenigma design too.

-Avotas

avotas

@lordofenigma Perhaps we should use a brighter center color block … there is a lot of grey stone down there and some color will help.

-Avotas

I think a mosaic of the palace of the new sun and other parts of the old empyrean would look nice

avotas

@lordofenigma I have chosen your design and started construction on the wall. It had to be modified slightly so it can be centered correctly.

Congrads!

-Avotas

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.