Front Page updates?

Home Forums Video Games AWESOME! Front Page updates?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of lionheart21 lionheart21 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Profile photo of weckar
    weckar

So, this may just be me, but from looking at the front page it would look as if there has been no activity since the start of the month. Like many more casual viewers I am sure the front page is my main source of show updates, so I’d like to know why not nearly as many shows are put there as there used to be? Even the ones that do end up there tend to be with quite the delay, sometimes weeks…

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of syretha
    syretha

I’ll inquire

Profile photo of syretha
    syretha

in the meantime, you can use this link as a resource for viewing new shows:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/farfromsubtle/videos

And don’t forget to read the Mod Report each week for updates on upcoming events,
    as well as news on the show!

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of syretha syretha. Reason: grammar
    Profile photo of missblow
    missblow

Fraser just forgets to do it sometimes. I’ve reminded him.

Profile photo of Cas667
    Cas667

Could you remind him again? No front page updates since early early october…would be really nice :-)

Profile photo of OnTheMoon
    OnTheMoon

Somewhat related as I don’t want to open a new thread: Has the Jackbox stuff at the end of October S&T been uploaded? The Playlist for S&T doesn’t seem to have it, unless it got shoved elsewhere? Fakin’ It is so good. The only place I can find it right now is on the Twitch archive.

Profile photo of an ancient
    ancient24

Thanks for telling me. I’ll keep a closer eye on the youtube channel.

Profile photo of missblow
    missblow

It takes a while to do the front page updates (especially when we leave it for a while), so Fraser and I will be tackling this update together shortly. As for the recent Jackbox stuff, Fraser said the file got a bit “jacked” up, so he’s working on fixing it before he can upload.

Profile photo of lionheart21
    lionheart21

Thanks for the heads-up

Profile photo of OnTheMoon
    OnTheMoon

Okay cool no rush, just glad it didn’t get forgotten and lost to the ether.

Profile photo of Cas667
    Cas667

all i wanted to hear, thank you very much!

Profile photo of syretha
    syretha

Updates made

Profile photo of Urban Banner
    UrbanBanner

I’ll revisit this discussion to point out a possible solution. I know this might need some preparation from the front page, but I’ll let you to be the judge(s).

You can show the latest posted(?) video, like so:
    https://www.youtube.com/embed?max-results=1&controls=1&showinfo=1&rel=0&listType=user_uploads&list=farfromsubtle

This way you could at least see some activity and get the latest scoop (for example, the shirt campaign).

EDIT:
    It seems that there is no preview image, at least not in the forums, so it might not work then? You can see the result after the link, but you can’t see the preview which kinda mutes the point, unless you use some code a bit. Any input to this is welcome, if anyone has suggestions how to get the preview working properly.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of Urban Banner . Reason: Didn't work as expected
    Profile photo of Zabby
    Zabby

I know people are busy and website security is a big deal, but I don’t understand why a mod can’t be in charge of the front page?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of Zabby .
    Profile photo of Vatrix
    vatrix

If help is wanted I am more then willing to update the front page, I have experience doing something quite similar over on the Wiki for the better part of five years.

Profile photo of lionheart21
    lionheart21

Fraser seems to have started updating the front page now.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.