Grand Courtroom Opening!!!

Home Forums Minecraft AWESOME! Grand Courtroom Opening!!!

This topic contains 32 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  avotas 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

nara

Hello fellow turbo minecrafters,

today I’m going to announce the opening event of Courtroom No.1 in Justitia.

Since the courtroom is almost finished I want to hold a trial event in this very courtroom, where we act out a trial.
    For that I want to give out some roles for you guys:

– 1 defense attorney
    – 1 prosecutor
    – 3 witnesses
    – 1 bailiff
    – 1 defendant

for the proceedings of the trial we will need some help of other people though:

– 1 writer, who writes at least the outline of this trial
    – Someone who records this trial

If you don’t want any of these tasks it would still be a great help to stop by and helping me build the rest of the courtroom.
    What I basically wanna do with it, I will upload it to youtube and maybe we can get the crew to watch it on a show & trailer.
    The courtroom has about 100 places to watch it, so any of you guys who don’t want to participate in any way, are invited to watch the trial!

Viewing 2 replies - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies

nara

The courthouse exterior is finished! I also made an approach to moving anything but the courthouse to somewhere else, so that we can have the courthouse in it’s entirety. I claimed land behind the courthouse, which is called Justitia city and it will the home of everything else other than the courthouse. I plan on getting a place there we can use to recreate crime scenes or other things =)

avotas

Staged crime scenes? Now that sounds like fun!

Avotas

Viewing 2 replies - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.