Perma-World(3) Server Hub Map Claiming Thread

Home Forums Minecraft AWESOME! Perma-World(3) Server Hub Map Claiming Thread

Tagged: 

This topic contains 420 replies, has 317 voices, and was last updated by  Supernerd 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic

aughts
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Hub Map Claiming Thread! Yeah. BLANTANT COPY PASTE GO

Claiming An Area On The Map
    Welcome to the ‘let’s be polite, shall we’ part of the primer. The waystation map at Hub has the potential to be a very helpful way to see where everyone is on the map. So, in the spirit of utility, people will be able to meet with a mod and, after providing said mod with the coordinates of the area they are currently building at, mark that little bit of the map as ‘theirs’ with a sign. This is no different from the still in effect server rule of ‘Don’t build or alter the land within 500 blocks of another build with out asking…‘, that rule will just now have a handy visual aid in the form of the map. Both communities and persons will be able to put in a request to ‘claim’ areas on the map. But. BUT.

The fact of the map is that your eyes are going to be bigger than your stomach, or rather, don’t claim an area unless you plan to make good use of it. People who go on claiming sprees will get nasty looks and tuts from the community, and possibly further action by the moderators (only for the most egregiously bad claimants). Making a bad claim would be no different than going out and building a cobble box along the border of someone’s established build, making for bad blood between neighbors and necessary judgements made by moderators that will likely offend at least one party. Be courteous and thoughtful when planning a claim or expansion on your build area.

Claims
    Please make your claim requests in the following fashsion:

Name: aughts
    Claim Name: The Garden
    X: -100
    Y: 75
    Z: 9000

Using the above format will help us be able to put you up on the hub map more easily, so thanks in advance. We will be checking the area to make sure that you’re actually be building there, so… Yeah. Please actually be building there.

There will be a metric ton of requests during first days to weeks to months, so please be patient. THE FOLLOWING RULES STILL APPLY:

Don’t build or alter the land within 500 blocks of another build with out asking, especially the Portal Hub.
    Don’t build or alter the land within 50 blocks of a Waystation.

Claims within 550 of a waystation are fine, but I’m calling a minimum distance of 150 blocks away from a waystation to have a valid claim. Please allow for breathing room around the waystation, and understand that people WILL walk through your build area to access the waystation. If you are not okay with this, do not claim near a waystation!

euske is currently pulling data for his server map from this thread, so we will be deleting old invalid claims to prevent doubles on the map. We will inform you if you need to resubmit a claim, so this will only effect a small percentage of you.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  aughts. Reason: clarification
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  . Reason: title change, specify that its the perma-world server
Viewing 30 replies - 121 through 150 (of 420 total)
  • Author
    Replies

booshfan3

My first claim was a bit too close. Here is the new one. =)

Name: BooshFan3
    Claim Name: BooshFan3s Humble Home
    X: 5916
    Y: 83
    Z:-3835

jsbwalker

Name: Jsbwalker
    Claim Name: Jungle Nation
    X:2775
    Y:60
    Z:-5850

gogglecandy

Name: GoggleCandy
    Claim Name: Duelist Kingdom
    X: -4888
    Y: 65
    Z: -4132

I think BendyBoy1 is the only one relatively close by

aughts
    Keymaster

I’ll repeat, guys, BE BUILDING AT SITES YOU CLAIM. We will check. If you’re building just over a hill, or under the ground, make sure to specify in your claim submission. Do not claim land for your community if you’re currently building at another location for that community.

Please double check that the Y coordinate is correct, as well. We’re not particularly interested in teleporting to our doom.

Thank you.

EDIT: Also, euske is currently pulling data for his server map from this thread, so we will be deleting old invalid claims to prevent doubles on the map. We will inform you if you need to resubmit a claim, so this will only effect a small percentage of you.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  aughts.

This is where I started building yesterday, but it has since been claimed:

Name: tontoBlackadder
    Claim Name: Wibble
    x:-7823
    y:64
    z: -2052

It seems that my buildings are now well inside SuperN’s claim; should I remove them?

haldrie

Name: Haldrie
    Claim Name: Haldrie Village
    X: 4400
    Y: 70
    Z: 60

This area is a NPC village so I am working in another area to build up torches to light it so the villagers won’t die while I’m working there.

EDIT:
    I’ve now moved in to the village and am working to improve the area to make it safe to let the villagers out of their homes where I’ve trapped them.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  haldrie.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  haldrie.

ThePopil

Name: CanadianKumquat
    Claim Name: Sphereopia
    X: 1675
    Y: 79
    Z: 6193

hobophoenix

Name: HoboPhoenix
    Claim Name: Yggdrasil
    X: 6972
    Y: 69
    Z: 2442

Kota90

Name: Kota90
    Claim Name: Renimar
    X: 7506
    Y: 109
    Z: 1217

Kinajiko

Was asked to build on claim before resubmitting. We are currently flattening/terraforming the area and building a house/hut/base/thing for further development.

Name: Kinajiko
    Claim Name: New Neo Japan
    X: 9821
    Y: 68
    Z: -691

mrmachray

Name: MrMachRay
    Claim Name: Land of Blocks and Pumpkins
    X: -6150
    Y: 75
    Z: -1661
    I’m gonna be building in the surrounding areas; in the bay below, and the area to the left of the bay for now.

Name: Legend0fZelda185
    Claim Name: Snowflake Fields

X: 5000
    z: -2214

I hope I’m not near anyone. Now that I have a better understanding of how to figure this out, I might not have to move for a third time.

daedroth

Name: Southrawrea
    Claim name: Dorf Island

X:-8034
    Y:82
    Z:4396

As far as i can tell, I’m pretty far from anyone else. Just a fair sized island in the middle of nowhere.

KRSD

Name: KRSD
    Claim Name: That One Place

X: 8600
    Y: 74
    Z: 8600

Small island out in the middle of an ocean. Not near any current claims. Might be slow building because of the server being full often, but I’ll get a house going for now.

Name: DoctorFontaine
    Claim Name: Spirit of Freedom (In the air)

X: -7975
    y: 150
    z: -4750

On top of a mountain right next to the beginning of a desert/river. closest claim I could see was 519 blocks away at x=-7456, but no buildings or any sign of mining/farming going on within my view or a few hundred blocks any direction.Just want to build up and have very little on ground.

**EDIT** I am removing my claim as of today because I was invited to build in Knapford. I moved all my stuff and tore down my one building I made. The sign has been removed as well.

Reposting my claim, since I wanted to delete my old comment, but I’m dumb and can’t figure out how.

Name: CaptTimeTravel (and eventually VonDerp)
    Claim Name: TomorrowLand

x: -1373.5
    y: 63
    Z: 1890.5

I spoke with Magikoopa and he is okay with us living near each other, since he’s building mostly underground.

joshuao

Heya, and thanks!
    Name: Devilpillar (and Cutmantheme)
    Claim Name: JK (Is)land
    X: -3312
    Y: 68
    Z: -9259

Pretty sure we’re blooming miles away from anyone.

supern

Resubmitting

Name: SuperN191
    Claim Name: SuperLand
    x:-7313
    y:68
    z:2333

RonynCato

Name: RonynCato
    Claim Name: Dastardly Rock
    y 119
    z – 2081.3

There’s a dirt number 1 at the top. Hopefully nobody else is here; couldn’t see anything
    If it doesn’t work just hope someone lets me know. They can take everything down in that case

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  .

dawnhawk

So my friend Tiger667 has claimed the first village I found and has plans for an open market type thing, atm he is fixing the village so it spawns less badies.HE DOES PLAN TO BUILD THERE! he just hasnt gotten around to it.
    Also apparently fixing up villages does not qualify as “building”, but I do plan to build upon the two desert villages I found and join them as one. does That count as building?

fond3ll

Name: Fond3ll
    Claim Name: New Tortuga

X: -8970
    Z: 6010

micaburn

Name: Micaburn
    Claim Name: The Ice Kingdom
    X: 4228
    Y: 103
    Z: 5213

ferdi

Name: MAR82 & ferdi_co
    Claim Name: Voilà!
    X: -1806
    Y: 66
    Z: 8033

Or just “Voila!” if the grave accent is a problem.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  ferdi. Reason: Moved a little bit more +x to avoid the waypoint

radiophone

Name: Radiophone
    Claim Name: Islands à la Mode
    X: -1095
    Y: 76
    Z: -511

There are six other islands surrounding the one with these coordinates. I have plans for each of them, so I’m hoping to work something out where I might be able to use them all for myself.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  radiophone.

sfatkid

Name: StephasaurRAWR
    Claim Name: Omnomnomnivore
    X:5702
    Y:104
    Z:-9627

:D

Disregard this. RedChicken and I made a deal to share our land

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  filmguysuper8.

RESUBMIT:

Name: KiddPast
    Claim Name: Train Town
    X: 1906
    Y: 73
    Z: -1738

Name: TheDaltonSmith
    Claim Name: Villa di Smith
    X: -128
    Y: 63
    Z: 3879

P1PressStart

Name: P1_Press_Start
    Claim Name: Valhella
    X: -770
    Y: 88
    Z: -4810

Name:Sailor_MoonXD

Claim Name: Moontopia

x: 5548
    y: 65
    z: 3547

Viewing 30 replies - 121 through 150 (of 420 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.