I'm back, what happened?

Home Forums Minecraft AWESOME! I'm back, what happened?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jimbojj26 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

nara

Hey guys,

I recently got into minecraft again and here I am. I have been gone for a long time, so anything that happened during that time?

Any News on the Empyrean side of stuff? What happended there?

Any tipps for me where to start?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

FATECreator

World 3 was updated, Mods added some stuff to help with gathering new supplies, stuff I do not know myself since I was busy this semester.

jimbojj26

Unfortunately, Empyrean has all but disbanded. Avotas and TheImpossibleMan haven’t been on the server in a while, as well as a lot of other people. I’m the only one from that grouping that still frequents the server.

In any case though, it’s good to see more people return. Welcome back!

nara

Yeah, I remember the Empyrean guys going away. I think I was to look after some of the stuff while they were gone, but I was too busy to do play. I might want to pick up where they left. Empyrean was such a good idea and the railway system is awesome. I think it just needs a lot of work and without so much people frequenting the servers it’s hard.

jimbojj26

It could be a good project to work on. Even though far fewer people frequent the server there’s still a decent amount of activity. Psepha’s building a massive flippin’ cathedral and StarsparkAngel just finished a project of her own. Empyrean could be yours.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.