Mod Report: Week 261 (Year 6, Week 1)

Home Forums Everything Else Mod Report: Week 261 (Year 6, Week 1)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  syretha 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

aughts
    Keymaster

Welcome to year 6 of the mod report! ISo told me Dominos is teaching reindeer how to deliver pizzas in Japan for the holidays! So… that’s a thing.

So This Is A Build Challenge

And what have you done? If nothing yet, that’s fine, because we’ve still got about 3 weeks of challenge yet to go!

November 19th to December 17th-ish – Winter Holiday Parade Build Challenge!
    December 18th-ish – Winter Holiday Parade Challenge Show!
    Every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday! – Official TURBO TF2 Schedule!
    Every Thursday and Saturday! – Unofficial PS4 Overwatch Schedule! (TURBOs Only)
    TBD – Unofficial PC Overwatch Schedule!

Welcome To: QUOTES OF THE WEEK 2016, STARRING FIFFLES
    Fiffles: I WANT DONE
    Fiffles: ONHNOW i ACCIETNLY CAPSLIIIKE AGAIN

The adventure continues! The drama, the excitement!
    Fiffles: what has my life come to. I’m sitting here eating pizza and watching someone dig a hole.

This week we present: stuff you may already have seen! First up, this super amazo Majora’s Mask short film! Then, a super amazo bad lip reading video about Star Wars. Lastly, super amazo Rhythm Heaven AWESOME from Pesky!

Time for the next installment of Adventure AWESOME! Last week’s results were:

 1. Let Santa and Button Gwinnett chat. – 2
     2. Interrupt and keep Santa on task. – 1
     3. Send in Caligula to confuse things further. – 1

Meaning the winner was ‘Talk amongst yourselves.’. Enjoy this week’s installment!

Sherlock gives Caligula a stern look, telling him to stay put.

“Hi!” says the slug in Button Gwinnett’s voice.

“What’s going on?” Santa asks. “What are you doing here!?”

“Well, I WAS playing Tetris on my phone, but then the voices started asking everyone if we knew who the big guy was, so I thought I’d take a look, and Hi!”

“Why are you in this slug!?” shouts Santa.

“Great story! See, there I was, watching you fight that skellington in Pittsburgh, and Cookie was all, ‘meh, meh, meh,’ and then died or whatever after a few hundred years while society collapsed around us. Eventually, I went back to talk to the other presidents, you know, in Cuba? But they were already dead. The guy that killed them was really nice. He asked if I wanted to help restore order to the world or something, and all my friends but you were dead, so I joined up. It wasn’t a lot of fun: speech this, lecture that, kill him, blood orgy this, Tetris on my phone that, multiple choice options every few paragraphs on how my life plays out…”

“What is this place?”

The slug looks around. “Oh, yeah, this place. It’s the Infodome II ™. You know, the place where the Order members take turns psychically inhabiting this clone-” he looks down at his torso, peeking out from Santa’s giant hand. “Ew. I forgot how gross clones are. They’re all, ehhh…”

“Infodome?”

“II ™,” Button says.

“I can find out where the rest of my dust is?” asks Santa.

“Yeah, sure, why not? I mean, if someone in the Last Order took it and I didn’t take up so much time talking so security could close in.”

Santa squeezes the hand holding the slug.

“What’s wrong with your hand?”

 1. Convince Santa to put the slug down and talk.
     2. Destroy the slug.
     3. Knock the slug out and maybe break some bones.

And that, as they say, is a report. LOVE AND PEACE.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies

missblow

I totally just read about that reindeer delivering pizza in Japan thing. What the hell?! So weird!

EthVau

It’s Japan.

isophist
    Keymaster

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  isophist.

isophist
    Keymaster

I think I’m already out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Y8NuCPUkk

K-16

I reluctantly vote option #1 even though I really really REALLY want to vote option #3. Thing is, even if option #3 doesn’t kill Button, he’ll still lose consciousness, preventing us from interrogating him on how to escape/hide from the guards. So alas, I vote option #1. That said, if anybody else votes for option #3, please automatically assume I changed my vote to option #3.

Also isophist, you play a very dangerous game allowing Button to be self-aware of where he really is. Nobody should have the power to destroy the fourth wall (except maybe Deadpool). If I see Button talking to us in the IRC or forums, I will hold you responsible and you are obligated to take Button out immediately, before he wrecks OUR world.

isophist
    Keymaster

isophist
    Keymaster

syretha

I vote for option # 1, I love Button!

Also glad the Holiday vids are back, and great media from Aughts this week

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.