Mod Report: Week 299 (Year 6, Week 39)

Home Forums Everything Else Mod Report: Week 299 (Year 6, Week 39)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  syretha 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

aughts
    Keymaster

/me sits and waits patiently for all the post-con trailers to drop.

Every Con Ever

So Frash and Becks are going to Gamescom, and then PAX West follows immediately after. I guess that means we’re going on vacation, or staycation for those of us staying home. Or… workcation, if you’re continuing to work. One of those. Have fun!

Also

Minecraft AWESOME is now on 1.12.1!

August 20th to 27th – Gamescom! (thread #2) (FAQ for attendees)
    September 1st to 4th – PAX West
    Every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday! – Official TURBO TF2 Schedule!
    Every Thursday and Saturday! – Unofficial PS4 Overwatch Schedule! (TURBOs Only)
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday! – Unofficial PC Overwatch Schedule!

While consoling ISo:
    ATrulyAmazingToaster: Would learning that we sell ‘smoked butts’ make you feel better?
    ATrulyAmazingToaster: Cause we sell smoked butts
    ATrulyAmazingToaster: Teehee~
    Chrya: hot?
    ATrulyAmazingToaster: No, actually, they’re refrigerated
    Chrya: cool

Later:
    ATrulyAmazingToaster: C’mon, do it for the butts

Quazi wants you to see this image. Sy wants you to see this image. I would like you to see this image. The backlog of fARTS would like you to see this image. That is all. (that’s not all, we all want you to watch the new sbemail)

Time for the next installment of Adventure AWESOME! Last week’s results were:

 1. Wait. – 0
     2. Eat some of the food. – 0
     3. Slowly move for the boat. – 2

Meaning the winner was ‘RUN FOR IT’. Enjoy this week’s installment!

The man stared expectantly across the water while Al walked behind him, to the boat. He began to bounce nervously. She stepped carefully to not alert the man formerly in the boat. There were two ropes tying the boat to a stake in the sand. These knots look very good, Al thought. If I untie them now, will the boat leave without me? The boats in all my books only moved when they burned coal. This small one is strange.

“Good morning,” said the man.

Al slowly turned, expecting the man to be standing behind her. He was, however, speaking to the air above the coast. He crossed his hands behind his back and stood very straight.

“Yes, thank you,” he said. “Her?” he asked, pointing a thumb towards Al. “I don’t know.”

 1. Hurry with the boat.
     2. Face the man and stand up.
     3. Walk over and greet the air.

Thanks for being a wonderful group of individuals, truly. See ya next week.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

FATECreator

Oh god, option 3 is soooooooo-*6 Hours Later*-oooooo tempting, but I have to go with option 1 here.

Seeing how fall semester has started, I guess I’ve got a College-cation.

K-16

Option #1.

syretha

I vote for option #3, don’t won’t to be rude

for the record, I tried to learn to knit once, I failed, I will die cold

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.