Mod Report: Week 301 (Year 6, Week 41)

Home Forums Everything Else Mod Report: Week 301 (Year 6, Week 41)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  syretha 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

aughts
    Keymaster

New Xbox confirmed #dangerous.

Back To Calm, Back To Collected

The storm of airports and pin trading is passed (except not really, it is still Sunday night). Time to settle back in to the grind of modern life, so that one day you may become a polished stone. I think that’s how life works, you start out natural and rough, get picked up and sanded, and then end of in one of those mixed bins where a kid stuffs you and some other people in a tiny bag and pays a buck for it. … Life’s a bit more complex than I once thought, obviously.

Every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday! – Official TURBO TF2 Schedule!
    Every Thursday and Saturday! – Unofficial PS4 Overwatch Schedule! (TURBOs Only)
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday! – Unofficial PC Overwatch Schedule!

But… but that’s half the battle!
    Illiterate Sophist: Knowing stuff is overrated.

The twit in question.
    Stephasaur: Congrats on being a mom Cogs !
    Cogs: Thanky
    Syretha: Holy Heck Cogs! Just saw Twitter!
    Syretha: Congrats, I screamed in my lunch room and scared my co-worker
    nulani: Congrats Cogs.
    Aqws: What!
    Aqws: Congrats
    DeeKay: Oh right, I guess you deserve some love as well, I’ve just been showering it on Jamie ;P
    DeeKay: Gratz daddy-o
    Acevil: Does he deserve it
    Acevil: Ya he most likely does
    DeeKay: He did the thing. cheer

This week, kaptainkristian explained a bit about copyright and the ubiquity of the modern zombie. Matt Mulholland put out a new (old) song! Meanwhile, Batman… remembers. And for a hint of the wonderful stuff you could find on Twitter from this week, here is not ONE, but TWO beautiful ladies!

Time for the next installment of Adventure AWESOME! Last week’s results were:

 1. Paddle hard away from the island. – 0
     2. Turn around. – 1
     3. Get the boat moving, then lay down for a nap. – 2

Meaning the winner was ‘We are not nearly lost enough, let’s work on that.’. Enjoy this week’s installment!

Al ignored the man’s desperate pleas and rowed as hard as she could for several minutes. Once the island was small enough against the horizon, she stopped and rubbed her arms. Boats are very hard work, she thought. Al laid down between the seats of the small boat for a rest to build her strength back up to row further and accidentally fell asleep.

When she woke up, the boat was not moving. Casually stepping off the boat and onto a rocky shore, Al saw she was in a vast cave; an opening behind her, leading back to the ocean. From the ceiling of the cave down to nearly the floor was strange vegetation: Purple, blue, and yellow moss and bushes; mushrooms of various sizes and every color.

I wonder if I can eat these mushrooms, thought Al. Like the ones Mother puts in my salads.

As she walked up to a particularly large mushroom, she heard laughter from further into the cave. A deep, uproarious laughter.

I am very hungry…

 1. Take a bite of the mushroom.
     2. Investigate the laughter and ask for food.
     3. Get back in the boat and run from the laughing.

Now go to SLEEEEEEEEP! … Because I’m not doing a meme reference for how many reports have come out.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  . Reason: aughts can't count, oops
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies

FATECreator

1. Kids don’t you realize by now that it’s always a fantastic idea to eat the colorful mushrooms you find growing anywhere and everywhere? Let’s get high!

K-16

EAT THE DAMN SHROOM!

This is Wonderland. Option #1. This is Wonderland. Option #1. This is Wonderland. Option #1. This is…

Nynaeve

Why are there 2 mod reports with week 40?

mellisbaker

@nynaeve, I fixed it, thanks for pointing it out.

Nynaeve

You are welcome!

aughts
    Keymaster

i get tired sometimes

Nynaeve

Everyone does, Aughts. It happens to all of us at times.

syretha

I vote for # 2,
    the world does need more Cogs in it

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.