Mod Report: Week 303 (Year 6, Week 43)

Home Forums Everything Else Mod Report: Week 303 (Year 6, Week 43)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  K-16 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

aughts
    Keymaster

Lessee, relaxing gaming news, relaxing gaming news… Um… Gaming still exists?

Perfect.

The Most Important Issue

Don’t forget to relax. Take some time. Treat yo self, as one might say.

Every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday! – Official TURBO TF2 Schedule!
    Every Thursday and Saturday! – Unofficial PS4 Overwatch Schedule! (TURBOs Only)
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday! – Unofficial PC Overwatch Schedule!

This isn’t funny, it’s just really nifty.
    nulani: I now have my doctorate.
    ATrulyAmazingToaster: Yay!
    ATrulyAmazingToaster: Congratulations!
    ATrulyAmazingToaster: You are now the smartest one of us
    mellisbaker: Dr. Nulani!
    Chrya: Congrats Doctor
    nulani: Thanks.
    nulani: Feels strange.
    ATrulyAmazingToaster: Dr Strange?
    nulani: MmmmHM.

For premium relaxing, check out Matt Mulholland’s newest song! Or go check out Louie Zong’s latest mini-tune, and poke around his channel for more relaxing songs and animations. Or, you could try what Sy uses to relax, alternate universe wrestling! And remember that Frage is the way to some great eggs, but very unrelaxing.

Time for the next installment of Adventure AWESOME! Last week’s results were:

 1. Eat another mushroom – 3
     2. Investigate the laughter – 0
     3. Yell, trying to get attention of the voice – 2

Meaning the winner was ‘I am reporting you all to William.’. Enjoy this week’s installment!

This mushroom being much smaller than the other, so small in fact, Al may have never even noticed it before, came off stem and all when Al plucked it from the wall. Well, that voice had better be more useful this time around, she thought. Without first smelling the mushroom to help prepare her for the flavor, Al tossed the entire thing in her mouth and began to chew. It was much sweeter than the first; so sweet that when the full flavor hit her it turned sour and made Al wince. I am beginning to wonder if there is something not quite right about these mushrooms, she thought, opening her eyes to see the first mushroom she tried is below her.

“Well, that surely can’t be right,” she said aloud. “I had to reach for it before, and now it’s underneath me. And getting further away, it seems.”

And, in fact, it was getting further away. Or, more accurately, Al was getting further away from it. She was already several feet taller than she was before and quickly reaching the roof of the cave.

“Oh, no!” Al had started to panic. “What if I don’t stop? Oh, this mushroom is much less helpful than the other one. I don’t know what I’m to do!” Sitting down to not only take up less space, but also to pout, Al began to cry. “I never did believe Mother when she told me vegetables were good for me! If only she could see me now! ‘I shall never trust you, again!’ I would say. And she would be ever so sorry.”

A stalactite poked Al in the back of the neck as she continued growing. “The stalagmites! Oh, bother, oh, bother, oh bother…” her tears flowing more and more. And, with Al’s new size, her tears were the size of small dogs. In only moments, enough new water had filled the cave to wash away the Al’s boat. She tried reaching for it, but had grown large enough that even crawling towards the water was difficult. As another stalactite began to poke her in the head, Al watched the boat exit through the cave entrance, back into the ocean. She briefly considered forcing herself through the entrance before she grew to large to move at all, but decided she was already too large to fit through the opening. She crouched down as much as she could so she would be able to pout for a little while longer while the cave slowly filled with more tears.

 1. Grab another mushroom to eat.
     2. Yell for help
     3. Continue pouting.

ISo, I hope your birthday contains zero eye-patches or parrot squawks. Come back next for further cryptic birthday wishes.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

K-16

…Oops. Well uh… Option um… 1.

Also Happy Belated Birthday isophist and congratulations nulani!

FATECreator

Okay I might seem like I want to ruin this story already by picking option 1 again, but hear me out: My idea is that if we eat another mushroom we’ll grow even larger and essentially shatter the cave as if we’re a chick hatching from an egg…well either that or we’ll be crushed to death, but I mean really what do we have to lose at this point?

isophist
    Keymaster

I mean… this is almost literally a scene in the book.

syretha

Happy Birthday Iso, hope you don’t get scurvy, but if you do we now know a doctor! Congrats Nulani

I vote for #1

Southpaw Regional Wrestling is the Best!

missblow

Massively HUGE congratulations Dr. @nulani! That’s incredible duder!

Thanks. Feels weird to be done.

K-16

Don’t worry Doc, you’ll still be extremely busy providing treatment to the streaming servers when they randomly and spontaneously burst into flames again. And like the Goddess Skuld, I appreciatively and respectfully imagine you will angrily panic as you frantically fix them mid-show as fires are put out, and hammers are swung to fix dem servers.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.