Mod Report: Week 310 (Year 6, Week 50)

Home Forums Everything Else Mod Report: Week 310 (Year 6, Week 50)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  K-16 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

aughts
    Keymaster

I can’t wait to play World of Warcraft Classic when it’s released in… what’s a fun date… 2024? Sure. Jokes!

And We’re Back

Please make sure your tray tables are returned to their secure and upright positions. Emergency exits are to your front and rear, and remember to avoid all spoilers in chat.

January 12th to 14th – PAX South
    Every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday! – Official TURBO TF2 Schedule!
    Every Thursday and Saturday! – Unofficial PS4 Overwatch Schedule! (TURBOs Only)
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday! – Unofficial PC Overwatch Schedule!

They talked about math and science alllll weeeeek. LOOK:
    mellisbaker: (Vf-Vi)/(Tf-Ti)

uuuuuugggghhhhhh
    nulani: Astrophysics need to put some work into their definition of planets though.

Obligitories: h*r, Matt M. Yes, that’s right, it’s time for the late to the spooky party entries. Extra Credits started a new show about the history of sci-fi and, fitting to the season, the first episode is about Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein. Here’s a link to what I pretty sure is the complete Jigsaw movie. Thought it would be longer. And here’s a bunch of TF2 TURBOs in yet another Fortress of Frights comic from Plorsky!

Time for not the next installment of Adventure AWESOME! Not last week’s results were:

 INCONCLUSIVE

Meaning the winner was ‘NOT’. Don’t enjoy this week’s installment!

From the Discord account of I. Sophist –

 ”No story this week because ISo is dead. Please send donations to ISo.”

Sy suggests this interactive story to fill the terrible void.

Something need reporting? Okidoki.

Me busy. Leave me alone!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

syretha

Happy November!
    Plesky’s comics are a riot, he had a great week of guest contributors recently too.
    I think Strongmad’s costume was my fav in this year’s H*R Halloween special

So Glad to have The Crew back together

FATECreator

This is the first time I’ve actually seen the Fortress of Fright comics mentioned before, never knew they were a thing. I have to say I am completely impressed by it, I mean heck, it’s 24 pages long! That’s about the length of 2 Comic Books, the amount of time it must take to do these every year must be absurd.

Seeing how Iso is sick let’s have an improv story whose choices won’t lead to anything, but reflect who you are as a person:

“Iso is sick, bedridden, and vomiting like Bowser vomits fireballs in Super Mario: What do you do?”

A) “Make Iso Chicken soup and wish him better”
    B) “Wish him better because making chicken soup and finding out where he lives is a creepy stalkerish thing you probably shouldn’t do.”
    C) “Egg the outside of his house because he’s sick so he can’t do anything to stop it and will have to live with the smell of rotting eggs until he gets better”
    D) “Share memes with him, cause memes make everything better.”
    or
    F) “Play Plague Inc and infect everyone in a digital world to make Iso feel better before killing everyone but Iso off with a horrible series of symptoms, bonus points if the Disease is called “Whatever Iso Has””

K-16

If option F involved Infectonator, then I would’ve picked this. I’ll go with option B.

Get well soon isophist! And fair enough on the nachos. If she’s cool, then I’m okay with this.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.