Mod Report: Week 314 (Year 7, Week 2)

Home Forums Everything Else Mod Report: Week 314 (Year 7, Week 2)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nynaeve 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

aughts
    Keymaster

#XboxGoHome

Is it the holidays yet?

Because I could use some relaxation. Or a hot chocolate. Both would be preferable. Barring that, I’ll just settle for some Cuphead on Xbox One.

Just So People Know

You’re completely allowed to complain about us mods here on the forum, as long as you’re, you know, reasonable about it. May seem surprising, but we welcome being able to defend ourselves in civil conversation. (okay, not sure why that would be surprising, but now i’ve typed it, ugh)

January 12th to 14th – PAX South
    Every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday! – Official TURBO TF2 Schedule!
    Every Thursday and Saturday! – Unofficial PS4 Overwatch Schedule! (TURBOs Only)
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday! – Unofficial PC Overwatch Schedule!

You’ll need a PhD just to cast the spell.
    Illiterate Sophist: There’s a new spell in D&D where you make a tiny object grow arms and legs and it becomes your servant for 8 hours.
    Quazi: Can it pass you dairy products?
    Illiterate Sophist: Sure.

Don’t listen to me. Live your supervillian dreams, Ace.
    Acevil: Lets make Pax North Atlantic
    Acevil: It will be in Iceland
    Acevil: and it will have blackjack and hookers
    Aqws: Pax Peru plz
    Acevil: Well Iceland is like a big island boat right
    Acevil: we will take it to Peru, we just have to figure out way to fit into Panama Canal
    aughts: that’s not how any of this works

First up, a fun animation detailing the Dunning-Kruger effect. Nothing to do with horror movies, turns out. Then check out the latest poster for the upcoming Red Beck Redemption, starring and all your favorite crew and chatters!

Here’s hoping you never get the same treat twice. It’s time, once again, to reach into Syretha’s Chocolate Chip-tune Cookie Jar!

Salutations and good morrow to you all! For the third instalment of our deliciously tuneful foray into the electronic arts, I am most gratified to present, for your astute consideration, a scholarly essay on the history of chip-tunes.

This essay was written by Kevin Driscoll and Joshua Diaz, of Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. It is a very insightful and researched paper examining the origins and development of the musical genre known as “Chip-tunes”. From its computing origins in the late 1970s, early 80s, to live performances in the new millennium, Driscoll and Diaz close on a query as to where the future of Chip-tunes may lie.

(Can you tell that I found my Thesaurus?)

Time for the next installment of Adventure AWESOME! Last week’s results were:

 1. Go outside. – 1
     2. Eat the fish. – 0
     3. Give the baby to the cat and go find the hideous woman. – 4

Meaning the winner was ‘CONTINUE CASUAL SCREAMVERSATION’. Enjoy this week’s installment!

The cat said nothing, but sat on the table contently. Al plopped the baby down in front of the cat, saying, “Here,” then left the kitchen after the hideous woman. In the living room, Al found the woman sitting by the fireplace, sipping from a glass. Her eyes were closed; she was relaxed. On a side table sat a pitcher, a letter, and a box of matches.

There were stairs leading to a second floor to the woman’s back. Through the kitchen door, Al heard another container hit something, followed by the cat hissing. The baby laughed.

 1. Steal the letter.
     2. Go up the stairs.
     3. Shove the woman awake to yell at her.

Jeez, these reports just keep coming. Tune in next week to find out why! (spoilers, it’s hugs, i run on hugs)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

K-16

OPTION THREEEEEEEEEEE!… Please?

Nynaeve

#1 for me

FATECreator

1, We’re gonna need it later, don’t want to get into an unwinnable situation in this point and click now do we?

syretha

is the letter a consonant or a vowel?

aughts
    Keymaster

yes

syretha

# 1: steeeeeeeeeeeeal eet

Nynaeve

I agree with you, Syretha, it will be a consonant or a vowel letter, not a letter like we are thinking of….

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.