Mod Report: Week 322 (Year 7, Week 10)

Home Forums Everything Else Mod Report: Week 322 (Year 7, Week 10)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  K-16 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

aughts
    Keymaster

Paragon’s shutting down April 26th, not because it did poorly, but just as a defiant example that things are not meant to last. I applaud you, Epic, keep up the good work that will become a footnote in a Wikipedia entry in the future.

Your Eyes Are Like Burned-Out Headlights

A little thunder in the night.

Hold on, you’re breaking up, I’m going through a tunnel.

Every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday! – Official TURBO TF2 Schedule!
    Every Thursday and Saturday! – Unofficial PS4 Overwatch Schedule! (TURBOs Only)
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday! – Unofficial PC Overwatch Schedule!

We continue our efforts to share only the most important news of the day.
    Illiterate Sophist: They’re making a Mighty Ducks TV show and the teletubby Tinky-Winky died.
    Illiterate Sophist: He was 52.
    Syretha: OH NO!
    Syretha: WE LITTERALLY JUST SAW THEM!
    Syretha: Acevil tell him!
    Syretha: 3 hours ago
    Acevil: I don’t know what she is talking about iso
    Syretha: YES YOU DO!
    Acevil: She is going crazy
    Syretha: I AM THE WALRUS!

THE MOST IMPORTANT.
    Illiterate Sophist: They’re relaunching the XFL!

We shall be out of sorts today, and present Sy’s cookie jar first!

Last week, on a very special Chocolate Chip-Tune Cookie Jar…

I wrote stuff :P

This week I’d like you lot to write stuff!

Please submit your favourite Chiptune track in the comments below, I’d love to see what you all enjoy/have memories of in terms of game music, or chiptunes in general!

And now I get to start, mwa ha ha, cheating at media by finding stuff I already like! I tend to like calmer stuff, so have the best Illusion of Gaia song and the best Earthbound song!

Time for the next installment of Adventure AWESOME! Last week’s results were:

 1. Push the rest of the cake off the counter and call it finished. – 0
     2. Ask for more knives. – 3
     3. Just walk away. – 0

Meaning the winner was ‘Just like American McGee would’ve wanted.’. Enjoy this week’s installment!

“I need more knives,” Al announces.

“More…?” The man turns to see the mess Al has made of the cake. “What have you done!? Look at this!”

Al looks, confused.

The man grabs the cake and tosses it in the bin, yelling, “I’m going to have to make an entire new cake, now!”

 1. “I’ll help!”
     2. Get angry, run to the refrigerator, ruin as much as possible.
     3. “I believe I asked for more knives.”

Regrettably, I will be closing the mod report in solidarity with Epic Games. Though, if I’m being completely honest, we were never solvent. In fact, I don’t think I’ve even gotten a single paycheck. … That can’t be right, I’ll double check with HR. Anyway, bye forever!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

syretha

I vote for # 3

FATECreator

I can’t decide between 1 and 3, so if there are more votes for 1 consider my vote for 1, if there are more for 3 consider it for 3 because they are both valid in my books.

Nynaeve

Does it matter what we choose? According to the last line, this is the final mod report (which I will miss for sure).

(Note, I’m like Fate on my vote – can’t choose between 1 and 3)

Inevitable

Let’s go for #3!

K-16

Thanks for the Mod Report aughts. Enjoyed the ride while it lasted, and glad I finally caught one of the annual livestreams of it.

As for the story, I’m stuck between option #2 and #3. I mean ruining a fridge just to piss off the guy sounds very tempting. But… I choose option #3. I doubt we’ll get more knives though.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.