Mod Report: Week 326 (Year 7, Week 14)

Home Forums Everything Else Mod Report: Week 326 (Year 7, Week 14)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  syretha 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

aughts
    Keymaster

So the 2nd gen VR devices like the Vive Pro are coming soon. Seems unlikely to drop in price at all, while game output is seemingly reduced after the initial hype period during 1st gen. And so we’re right back to VR just staying a prosumer niche product, I guess. Or maybe not, guess we’ll see.

I’d Like To Report A Crime

I keep making all the parts of the report that aren’t us reporting about stuff longer! I’m just too much of a loose cannon! If I don’t reel myself in I’ll have my badge!

Every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday! – Official TURBO TF2 Schedule!
    Every Thursday and Saturday! – Unofficial PS4 Overwatch Schedule! (TURBOs Only)
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday! – Unofficial PC Overwatch Schedule!

Look, it’s in a candy shop, we’re gonna try to eat it.
    Illiterate Sophist: We got a life-sized cardboard cutout of Bob Ross, today.
    nulani: How wholesome?
    gangstahwezel: thats kinda cool?
    gangstahwezel: why though
    Illiterate Sophist: To sell.
    gangstahwezel: edible candy cardboard?
    Illiterate Sophist: Nope.
    Chrya: It’s still fibers

Hmm…
    Illiterate Sophist: I did a situp for the first time in years yesterday and I think I died.
    aughts: rip
    ATrulyAmazingToaster: You keep claiming that you died. I don’t think you’re really dying
    ATrulyAmazingToaster: I’m starting to think that you’re lying to us

This week, remember that it’s okay to follow parades of color into slightly creepy, very dream-like backrooms (though that can get mildly NSFW). On a wholly less NSFW note, a great article on PC Gamer covered 2 amateur chefs’ attempts to cook their way through Stardew Valley’s in-game recipes, recipes that you can now try based on their efforts. Then we get some Ace & Chet action, c/o a Wizardly Donkey!

Finally, a tiny choco-chiptunes cookie jar entry from me, in the form of a video from SSFF about Tim Follin, who might’ve been the greatest working music programmer of the NES era.

Time for the new installments of Adventures AWESOME! Last week’s results were:

Knives
     1. Go to the rabbit. – 2
     2. Go past the rabbit, into the forest. – 0
     3. Start up the mountain. – 1

Fondant
     1. Go to the rabbit. – 2
     2. Go past the rabbit, into the forest. – 0
     3. Start up the mountain. – 2

I’m not sorry anymore, darn ISo makin’ me get two ties in a row. Enjoy this week’s installments!

Oh, I can ask him about the rabbit stores and get my own phone! Al thought. She started down the road to where the rabbit was zigging back and forth with his phone.

“I can’t believe I pay for this service. Come on!” the rabbit was saying to himself. His fur was mussed and eyes bloodshot with exhaustion.

He looks like Mother when we’re out of brunch wine, Al said to herself.

The rabbit hopped with excitement for only a moment, before becoming frustrated, again. “There was a bar! I saw it! Almost, come on…” He started darting around faster than before.

 1. Approach the rabbit.
     2. Quietly follow the rabbit.
     3. Ask the tall bird if they know the rabbit.

“I’ll burn down any house I very well please! Roaming charges!” The white rabbit’s right leg thumped quickly and angrily. “Roaming is what she pays me to do, and then takes it all back with her charges!”

“I only meant to say,” said the tall bird in a rather offended tone, “that you needn’t resort to combustitory countermeasures at the slightest provocation, and certainly not in regards to my residence—”

“Speak English!” said a passing Duck, “You still don’t know what half of those words mean, and I expect you’re too much of a dodo to ever learn!” The Duck quacked merrily as it continued on.

The Dodo sighed. “My furred and furious friend, you know your answer,” and with a wave to the mountain rising behind them he began walking down the road.

“No. Nonononono no, nope.” The rabbit hopped in a tight circle, desperately searching for a signal one final time. Alice thought maybe she could see a faint tracing in the road where he was stepping, a circle that showed he worried more than he let on, like her sister when she couldn’t figure out a problem.

“Could you get better reception on the mountain?” Alice asked, attempting to clarify.

“It’s not about reception!” the rabbit snapped back, “She’s only gone and torn down all the other cell towers in range, says ‘the hum in the air’ throws off her long game. Of course, she left one tower up for herself, up there in her garden.”

“You know,” he even rolled his eyes quickly, “where she plays.”

“Oh.” Alice replied, and wondered just what it was the queen played.

“Although… of course. She’s not due to play just yet, today. If I could get up there in time to call her, I could tell her I’ll be late,” and with this a light shone in his eyes, “And be gone again before she even arrives!”

And after that dizzying revelation, he stopped circling and bounded off towards the mountain. Alice, having decided their conversation was not due to end just yet, followed.

 1. Ask about the white rabbit.
     2. Ask about the queen.
     3. Ask about local cell plans.

And that was a report. Plus a lot of stuff that wasn’t a report. Whoopsie!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

K-16

If the aughts timeline ties one more time, it’s an achievement unlock for the longest tie in a storyline.

isophist timeline: Option #2. (Hopefully the rabbit doesn’t outrun us.)

aughts timeline: Option #2…. Wait a minute, damn it! I didn’t mean to vote for the same number! But I DO want to know more about the Queen! Sheesh. Option #2. Locking that choice in.

Nynaeve

I’m going for #3 for both (looks innocent). Both are a little different and I’d love to see what happens!

FATECreator

Option 1 for Timeline ι (Iota = Iso), option 3 for Timeline α (Alpha = Aughts), option 1 for Timeline ξ (for Syretha’s Chiptune Jar), & Finally Option 3 for Timeline λ (Half Life 3 is released).

We need to get a better understanding of the cell phone plans in Wonderland, doing so will teach us how to obtain that “Damn 4th Chaos Emerald”!

syretha

I choose 3 for both

sorry no cookies from me this week, hope to be back at it for the next report

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.