Oh by the way….I'm pregnant!

Home Forums Video Games AWESOME! Oh by the way….I'm pregnant!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  awhaleable 6 years, 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

noredor

Good lord I am so ashamed of myself.

Of course, coming from The Room but I thought Becky was actually pregnant and spent many weeks wondering why she wasn’t….”inflating”.

Facepalm moment for myself and kudos on Becky for the troll :(

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  noredor.
Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies

juicy

Wasn’t this from ‘Catherine?’  lol ‘It turns out I wasn’t pregnant’~

noredor

Good lord I fail again!

illich78

And that baby that Becky doesn’t have……was Ben’s father

missblow

This entire series of posts is amazing! Haha. Poor noredor ;)

Were you not outraged when Becky would call/demand beers?  :P
    And drink them with a smile on her face!  Think of the children!

statictorch

Yeah man she got hammered on the show, I think she drank like two whole beers once, that baby would be screeewwwed.

soghog

On a somewhat related note, when my mom had me I was about a week late, so she got impatient and decided to drink some alcohol to induce labor. And wouldn’t you know, a few hours later she went into labor.

So yeah, that’s my little anecdote.

@soghog That is definetley the weirdest story I have heard today. Thanks, it put a smile on my face :)

First live show, therefore one of my favourites. Becky’s trolling of Fraser during the question about marriage is perhaps one of my favourite VGA moments.

noredor

Recently watched The Room again (obviously the Rifftrax version) and got the line “Oh by the way I’m pregnant”.

Which takes me back to an era of VGA where Becky would say that and every new episode I would look at her belly and go “Wow, she’s keeping in shape for a pregnant woman” and later on not daring to ask if it had maybe gone wrong (after 9 months one starts to wonder….).

I watched The Room before but the line didn’t stick so it had me completely oblivious to the fact that it was a joke….

I am so ashamed!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  noredor.

laughingram

Heh, really?

For the Show, though, the Joke is actually from the Catherine Episode. Katherine at one point says the line, which amused Fraser and Becky no end. :p

http://blip.tv/videogamesawesome/catherine-part-18-5435971 – 2 mins in to this (thanks ffstv fan wiki :D)

twitchmonkey

Serious deja vu moment –

http://videogamesawesome.com/forums/topic/oh-by-the-way-im-pregnant/

I think you’ve had this revelation before. Do you have a Becky memory?

awhaleable

I thought this had been posted before too, didn’t think it was the same guy though lol

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.