Pax South 2017

Home Forums Video Games AWESOME! Pax South 2017

This topic contains 121 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  tgorman83 1 year, 12 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Pax south 2017 will be January 27-29th with passes going for $75 for 3 days and $35 for single day passes

Viewing 30 replies - 1 through 30 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Replies

thewildcat

There’s a topic in the turbo forums. @Official_PAX Tweeted about it saying, “PAX South 2017 badges go on sale on May 17. PAX West 2016 badges will not launch before then.”

thewildcat

For anyone that didn’t see it, they tweeted this afternoon.

“…PAX South 2017 will be held on January 27-29th! (Badges on sale starting tomorrow!)”

syretha

PAX South Hype!

TheCvgun123

Would there be any chance someone could pick me up a set?

RadLaddy

Everyone’s psyched me up so, I don’t know what I’ll do if something gets in the way xD

MeNoSeeGood

Tickets just went on sale about 30 minutes ago. I just secured my 3-day pass.

Personally this really caught me off-guard, since I hadn’t even thought about next year’s PAX. But it’s so enjoyable so I don’t mind the sudden impulse buy haha

I picked up a badge and reserved a room at the Red Roof Plus. I had thought about taking a year off from PAX (Like I have been saying the last couple years or so) but I realized where the hell else am I going to go in the dead of winter? I’m not a beach person so there’s really nowhere else to go. See you in 254 days!

thewildcat

Alright, got my 3-day badge and booked a room at the Marriott Riverwalk again. Couldn’t get a two bed room, but requested a roll away. I will be looking to room share as I did last year. Given the size of the room, I’d say 1 to 2 people. Message me for details.

johnFromPax

Woot Woot, I got my 3 day pass.

RadLaddy

3 day pass reserved, I’m so happy :D Haven’t looked into hotels or such yet though. But I can’t wait :D

fighterkes

Woo PAX South! Got my 3 day badge, can’t wait to see everyone!

RadLaddy

@fighterkes Heh, wonder if we’ll talk first there, instead of Pathfinder xD (The answer is no ;P I think)

looph0le

Badge get! Looking forward to really getting the hang of this whole convention thing the third time around.

And yay VGADND meetup :D

RadLaddy

starkitsune

Woot woot, got my pass, full of hype! :D

RadLaddy

@starkitsune :D This better be more fun than you promised!

syretha

Got mine! so happy!
    @starkitsune Vanilla Cokes for breakfast at the panels!

starkitsune

@radladdy @syretha It’s always more fun with me there, this hype train ain’t stopping soon!

Gamerama

Anyone know if the whole crew is going to be there for this one?

RadLaddy

@gamerama From what I’ve heard they are trying to get the whole crew to go, only Fraser and Becky are confirmed. But they do want the whole crew

soptheturtle

Late to the party here but secured my tickets for this today in lieu of the fact that Prime has taken this long to go on sale. Budgetary and other trips in August/September were making Prime difficult anyway.

Anyway, hotel and 3 day passes are secured for me. Hope to see some people there! Also, I won’t have to cancel this one at the last minute like I did for PAX South 2016. I will be 100% self-dependent for this one! :D

lemmykoopa

I got my tickets as well, but I have not gotten a hotel yet. If anyone wants to partner up to split a hotel room, I’m willing to participate.

PunisherAB

Man, I wish I live closer to a city, close to Pax South or Pax East; Being West Coast, I’m stuck with Pax West/Prime taking it’s ever lovin’ sweet time this year for badge sells. (it’s freakin’ June already!)

I wish I could go to South, but with me saving for a new computer and a big move from CA to OR in 2017; it’s too expensive for me to go! Hell, it’s about $400-500 for a round trip plane ticket right now for me. I would so like to go to Texas agian. Last time I went was in Texas was for the first two SGC events back in ’08.

MissFable

So I have a room at the Marriott Riverwalk if anyone wants to share a room with me! I have a three day badge so I’ll be there the whole time.

i am also renting a house again this year message me if you want a room

TheCvgun123

@stealthoblivion u know my situation buddy

TheCvgun123

OK I wanna start at least preliminary plans plan this soo if everyone can chime in to the best of their knowledge if they’re going and when will you arrive and leave (it did Thurs to Tues last time) and let’s get this party started!! Lol

I’m planning to go, but won’t be there til Friday. Most likely going alone this year since my friends can’t afford it/want to save their vacation times. I have hotels reserved in case I have people who decide to go, but for the most part, I’m looking to see if any Turbos need a room OR if there are any Turbos looking for roommates that I can crash with that weekend. I won’t know 100% if I’m going or not until later, but I’ll be updating.

TheCvgun123

Roomies are awesome but with my condition it’s almost a no go *i am willing to make a snorers room lol

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  TheCvgun123.

thewildcat

My room is a 1 bed room, and I requested a roll away. I will probably need the bed myself do to my size, but I’ll likely need 1 to 2 people to share the room with me. So a roll away and a floor spot. I’m at the Marriott Riverwalk across the street from the convention center Thursday afternoon through Monday morning.

Lemmy has expressed possible interest in a floor spot on Sunday, but I’m still going to need two people the rest of the time to help keep my costs down.

Viewing 30 replies - 1 through 30 (of 121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.