Show Suggestions

Home Forums Video Games AWESOME! Show Suggestions

This topic contains 1,618 replies, has 606 voices, and was last updated by  Driftingquote 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

snake11097

What do you think VGA should play?

Viewing 30 replies - 1,021 through 1,050 (of 1,618 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dv1987

Okay, how is it that NO ONE in this topic has mentioned Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes or Infamous: Second Son?
    I made an account here (even though i’ve been watching this show for years) just to post this.

zemedic

Yoostar 2

Best game.

sal00

Dy1987 came on here to post the same thing
    I believe they did say they were doing mgs ground zeroes also a retrospective of mgs and infamous would be cool

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  .

oidisco

Because they’re playing both of those games tomorrow

sal00

when was this announced @oidisco thanks @jonezei

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  .

jonezi

throwawayac

Any chance of a Lonesome or couch co-op of Diablo 3? The xpac is about to come out and I remember Fraser mentioning that he liked Diablo 2 back in the day.

Mokri

I heard him mention Sid Meier’s Civilization already quite a few times on the show, or that he likes Strategy games in general, I sure would like to see him play either a Civilization game or any other strategy game as a lonesome.

Earthjolly

I would like see them to continue Dragon’s Dogma, just to see how confused by the plot they will get xD

I would also like to seem them Play Okami HD, that game is a masterpiece.

Bakura

I’ll just go ahead and once again ask for the top slot on my wishlist:

Dragon Age: Origins and DA2 long haul.

But I’d understand if they wait until DA3 is imminent.

Also I’d love to see the end of Mass Effect 3 Citadel DLC. Maybe they are waiting for Christmas though.

twitchmonkey

They must play Goat Simulator on the show at some point. Ideally with the whole cast, the more people the better.

Volotaire

-Would like a continuation of fourplay Fridays, with 3D World or some other Indie IP.

-In particular with regards to Indie games, I’d like to see a lot more covered due to the sheer amount of quality that’s been released. Mirrormoon EP, Goat Escape 2, The Swapper, Guacamealee, FTL (probably not so much), Brothers, Surgeon Simulator, etc. Or some of the more obscure IP such as Betrayer and such. More Indie Megashows would be cool.

@bluehawk007 Agree with Thomas is Alone, the abstract characterisations and the narration would be great for the show, although I’m concerned Fraser will get stuck on the puzzles to continue :P

-Show and trailers with films? I don’t think we’ve had one of those for a long time.

Still requesting a Deus Ex Human Revolution playthrough. Such a perfect fit for the show and I’m surprised Fraser still hasn’t picked it up again. Hopefully this will be flagged if Deus Ex 4 is announced at E3. (rumoured).

bluehawk007

@volotaire nah I think he’d be fine. I couldn’t beat Portal or Portal 2 myself and Thomas Was Alone (aside from one specific level) was a cake walk.

Also, I thought the new Deus Ex game was Deus Ex: Universe? I thought I read that on Square Enix’s website…was that canceled? D:

One other suggestion: Mercenary Kings!

Volotaire

@bluehawk007 Deus Ex Universe refers to the wider part of the strategy and well.. universe :P e.g. the books, comics, games… etc to create a wider fiction. Square Enix recently trademarked Deus Ex Mankind Divided (DE4). Square Enix usually reveal their trademarked games a few months from the trademark. So E3 would be the best bet. Plus the Deus Ex part of the Eidos Montreal team had been relatively free (except for the Tomb Raider multiplayer) for development, so it’ll probably be E3.

Forgot about the portal games. That was such a long time ago.

Also I just realised I didn’t watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y80GWjSRmlo) in regards to future plans. Hopefully all the plans of more four plays and games being ‘crammed’ come to fruition.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  Volotaire.

bluehawk007

Oh man, I hope mega shows come back. Having indies,trailers, and a big budget game all in one show was AWESOME. Totally worth not having any shows throughout the week just for those imo.

Bloodtype8

It would probably be pretty fun to see them try Goat Simulator. Maybe ramp up to that by trying out other simulator games in beforehand. Simulator Sunday or something like that? Just an idea.

twitchmonkey

Yeah, both Surgeon Simulator and Goat Simulator are fun, but not enough content for a whole show, so doing a series would be a good idea. Any other good ones? Farming simulator?

sal00

maybe they could continue octodad deadliest catch , jazz punk and goat simulator for an indie mega episode .
    @oidisco I would love another mc surivival . although I think the one with becky and fraser in turbo town was a mc surivivaal.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  .

oidisco

I’d actually really like to see another Minecraft Survival show with Fraser, Deacon, Becky and Ben. At one point I thought those MC shows were happening a little too often, but its been long enough now that I’d like to it come back for a bit. Especially if they were able to get Kyle involved.

Another thing I’d love is a Zombi U lonesome. The game didn’t really work too well in the normal show style for various reasons, but a lonesome would be absolutely perfect for it!

mirakei

I’ve already talked about this game before but im gonna sound like a broken record anyway just because of how much i like it and in the light of Frasers new approach to games (in terms of lonesomes) i think it might actually be a viable game to play.

It goes pretty much in line with the on-going Metal Gear Rising lonesome and it’s a game made by the dev team formerly known as Clover studios which is now the beloved Platinum games. It’s the one and only “God Hand”

It’s a difficult game but seeing Fraser deal with Dark Souls and also MGR and a couple of other games i dont think that would be an issue especially not since i’d rate it to be easier than dark souls. The Combat is much like Metal Gear Rising although it’s from the PS2 era so it’s obviously not that compareable. The voice-acting/dialogue between characters is just as cheesy, hilarious and melodramatic as MGR it’s just set in a more western setting (by that i mean texan/cowboy western just without the hats and guns) It screams crazyness and over the top action which i think would get a lot of reactions out of the chat. Overall i think it has the potential to be a great game for at the very least lonesomes but it might not be a game where the brilliance is apparent right off the bat. Im willing to admit the chance that it could be a dud and fall flat on it’s face as many “supposedly” great stream games have in the past.

vanga

Has anyone suggested the Deponia trilogy yet? I noticed the first Deponia in Fraser’s steam games with no hours logged, which makes me think there has to be a fan on these forums who gifted it.

Deponia is a cartoon point and click misadventure series of games with a stylized trash heap world and a cast of characters that I think the gang would find hilarious. With how entertained they’ve been with Broken Age I think it’d make a pretty good long-haul. I haven’t finished all the games, but for the one and a half that I have made it through so far I’d say they’re certainly funny enough to take a look at and if there are any difficult puzzles along the way they have the chat to ask for help and some very easy to follow walkthroughs online.

I was also mulling over how much effort the costumes would be if they did decide to long-haul the game after a first look or something and so did some Deponia google searches. They have the Spelunky outfit for Rufus’s trench coat and pants and that red bandana from Wind Waker. Has there ever been an orange shirt worn?

Anyways, there’s a link for the teaser and trailer for the first game. I don’t think it’s that spoilerish, though I think everything’s spoilerish after I’ve played a game before. The teaser only gives away the result of one of the game’s scenes but obviously isn’t as informative about the plot and such.

Teaser – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl1zEjvor4M
    Trailer – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktn0Af-W9tU

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  vanga.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  vanga.

cressk

I played all three Deponia and i found them a little unrewarding for the effort. Personally if another PnC was to be played I would like it to be something like Hector: Badge of Carnage which is hilarious (although with some very British references) and is quite a bit more adult than your normal PnC.

oidisco

I was super excited when Frash said during last nights Lonesome that they’d probably Tropical Freeze today, but with the Show & Trailer coming I guess it’ll be put off doe a bit.
    Soon I’ll see em play World 3 & 4, soon…

Anyways just to make sure this comments isn’t a total waste, I’d love to see a small Mario Kart 7 Turbo Race show just before Mario Kart 8 comes out at the end of May.
    Hell, even a little Retrospective of the Mario Kart series might be some fun.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  oidisco.

G0d Ginrai

A Mario Kart Retrospective would be awesome. As for Mario Kart 7, he should let Becky play it on the show against some Turbos.

Still wish they’d take a look at Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed though. It’s a great Kart Racer in it’s own right and the fact that the Wii U version has 5 player Local Play (4 on Screen, 1 On Gamepad) make it a perfect fit for a show with the whole gang. I worry that it may be cast aside once Mario Kart 8 is released.

vanga

@cressk – Unless “Goodbye Deponia” or the conclusion to “Chaos on Deponia” really turns me around on the series, we’re going to end up with somewhat different opinions on the game. It’s been enjoyable enough for me at least to plan on buying the third game without waiting for a steam sale like the other two. The biggest element that made me think of the show while playing this was that Rufus definitely seems like the kind of character Fraser likes to play, even if he won’t be able to make the story decisions himself.

Though now I need to check out this Hector game. I don’t know what to think about the character Hector from the trailer’s lines for him, but the game’s premise sounds really interesting on Wikipedia’s summary and Fraser always likes comedic adult elements in games.

@oidisco – When was their last Mario Kart anyhow? Shows like that aren’t really my interest as I prefer Let’s Plays with storyline but those kinds of games are always good for the community. Then again, they’re likely to do another GTA5 Online show before that. Maybe they plan to do a Mario Kart 8 turbo club Let’s Play when it comes out.

Side Note – Does anyone know how to put videos into posts? Seems more convenient for the future than just slapping some links down.

Volotaire

@vanga Juts post your youtube link and it will provide an automatic preview

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  Volotaire.

Gingy

It only just occurred to me watching his lonesome shows.

Should Fraser play X-Com in a lonesome? It’s no good for a normal show, what about a slow lonesome show?

Since its on the PS4 now, and Kyle wasn’t around the first time, I wouldn’t mind a return to TowerFall. That was one of my favorite 4 Plays.

Volotaire

Towerfall, Samurai Gunn, 4 player games in general are great.

@G0d Ginrai Yeh I’m really surprised they didn’t pick up on this. Apparently it’s a really good Kart racer.

cressk

@vanga yeah rufus was well done i agree. without spoiling i thought 3 games was just stretching the story out a bit, but i did buy all three on release myself.

Viewing 30 replies - 1,021 through 1,050 (of 1,618 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.