Summer Isle is looking for new residents

Home Forums Minecraft AWESOME! Summer Isle is looking for new residents

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  floydfan131 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

floydfan131

My community Summer Isle is small, but were looking for new residents to change that. If you want to join respond here, or find me in the server and Ill give you a spot to build. The main rule is that we ask you to keep your houses exterior mostly wood, and not to overdo it on size. Follow existing homes as models. Everything else is common sense like replant crops, dont kill off all of one type of animal and fix creeper damage. I look forward to seeing you in Summer Isle.

Happy crafting.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

braindevil

I would consider joining, but I fear that I’ll be shoved into a wickerman.

floydfan131

If you want to join let me know and ill set you up with a spot. And we dont have a wickerman, just a giant pig. So as long as you dont break the rules there wont be any burnings.

ayejaylib

Are you still accepting new people? I’m just getting started on the server, but I think I have the skill to craft a wooden house (I’m about Becky-level when it comes to the game).

floydfan131

sure. find me on the server, or if im not on just head to summer isle and find the sign with your name on it and build there. i dont know if you minecraft username is the same as your forum one so ill just put your forum one on the sign. make a right when you leave the portal house and it will be near the watchtower

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.