This or That Game?

Home Forums Everything Else This or That Game?

This topic contains 339 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  prepaidpie 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Alright I’ve decided to make this game because thanks to @sagemage making a great topic on Let’s play word association and recently I’ve played this game with the chatroom outside of the stream. So basically the rules are is that I will start off by saying do you prefer this thing or that thing? Like for example: Jurassic Park or Planet of the Apes? It could be on any topic from movies, games, music, etc. I’ll start off first, then the person who answers the question first can say the next question and so on and so on. Got it? Here we go!

EDIT: I should have addressed this. If people answer nearly at the same time and have question of their own, then you can answer one of those questions or even both of them.

First Question: Wreck it Ralph or Big Hero 6?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  .
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  .
Viewing 30 replies - 271 through 300 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Coke all the way!

Given what film has come out today, seems only fitting to ask…

Beast or Gaston?

Linobro

Gaston because he’s so damn sexy.

The whistle or the kazoo?

Sylian

The whistle.

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (HD) or The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild?

Inevitable

Ooh…probably Breath of the Wild. I just love an open world game, so it appeals to me more.

If you could only choose to play one, would you pick Red Dead Redemption 2 or The Last of Us Part II?

Auger

I’d take Red Dead Redemption 2, more overall gameplay. I’m sure both will be amazing though.

PlayStation or Xbox?

Inevitable

Always, always Playstation!

I’m sure this has been asked before, but I”m curious: Coke or Pepsi?

Draemian

Coke if we’re talking the specific pop. Looking at the full catalog would be much harder.

Quarians or Geth?

missblow

I’m gonna have to go with Quarians.

Fruit smoothie or fruit bubble tea?

RadLaddy

gonna have to go with fruit smoothie.

DVA or Zarya?

K-16

D.Va. She’s so powerful, she can crash the game apparently. Thankfully fixed now.

Ok so we did Frayser or Beckfire, so let’s try a slight adjustment on that one.

Broky or Beckfire?

And a bonus one.

Becky successfully sneaking a wuving kiss to Fraser, or Fraser activating his self-defense mechanism and burping/blowing up like a puffer fish?

Linobro

Broky and the putterfish one.

Overwatch or Undertale?

K-16

Inbetweenwatchtale.

Over The River And Through The Wood or Under The Sea?

missblow

Under the Sea!

Japan or Thailand (for vacation)?

bundro

Japan:

Soft Serve(Custard) or Hard Ice Cream?

Inevitable

Hmm… I like the consistency of soft serve more, but hard ice cream has better flavors. I guess I’ll go with hard ice cream.

Italian or Mexican food?

missblow

Fraser and I actually just spent, like, 10 minutes discussing this! It was a REALLY hard choice, but I’m going to settle on Mexican. I ADORE Italian – pizza, pasta, cheese, tomatoes – oh MY! But Mexican has more variety over all. Chimichangas, chilaquile, burritos, all that rice and those beans! Damn. Now I REALLY want some good Mexican!

Margarine or butter?

RadLaddy

I feel bad for responding to this because I think I’ve said this before, but margarine. At least on toast, but also things in general for the most part. Butter is good in certain cases but usually it doesn’t melt properly and ends up tasting god awful. Especially on a sandwich that’s had it spread of for a while, it just becomes icky and I’d rather not even have it. Margarine… just… it’s good.

Banana or strawberries?

Inevitable

Ooh, this is tough because one of my favorite things is a strawberry banana smoothie! D: Probably strawberries though, because strawberry yogurt and margaritas are also great. And I’m not sure a banana margarita would be something to look forward to.

I’m enjoying the food theme. Probably been asked before, but cookies or brownies?

K-16

Cookies. I find that I can eat more without feeling sick of them unlike the richness of brownies. But they need to be moist chocolate chip (or candy coated chocolate chip) cookies and not raisins. Raisins are a bloody trap for cookies!

E3 or The Game Awards?

And a bonus Food This or That:

Ice Cream or Gelato?

(I checked the whole thread and apparently we’ve had Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt, but not Gelato.)

Linobro

E3 and Ice Cream.

Pie or Cake?

prepaidpie

I might be biased but pie is the best! (rhubarb crumble pie)

Fargo:
    The Movie or Season 1 or Season 2 or Season 3?

missblow

Ooooooooooh! Good one @prepaidpie! (Also I love my momma’s rhubarb crumb pie the best!)

I haven’t watched Season 3 yet, but, hmmmmm… oh boy. This is SO HARD! The movie has SUCH nostalgia for me, but I’d put that in third place. Then Season 1 as #2 and Season 2 as my #1 favourite! (But I loved both seasons so much, so that was tough.) I cannot WAIT to watch Season 3!

Kisses or hugs?

RadLaddy

Hugs. They’re more universal, serve more of a purpose, and are more intimate.

Chicken or sausage?

damauci

Chicken! (Surprisingly hard decision)

Aladdin or Lion King?

Aladdin. It’s probably my favorite Disney movie of all time.

Burgers or Hot Dogs?

damauci

Buuuurgeeerrs! (In a Maya voice)

Maya Fey or Franziska von Karma? (Also a hard decision, for me at least)

Sylian

Franziska von Karma. Maya is fine, but Franziska is probably a top 5 Ace Attorney character (imo).

Miles Edgeworth or Godot?

Inevitable

Edgeworth! I never understood the love for Godot, and then seeing Fraser’s interpretations of them reconfirmed that Edgeworth sooo much better.

Sleeping in a cold room with lots of blankets or a warm room with no blankets?

bundro

Cold Room, lots of blankets hands down. I hate trying to sleep when it’s hot.

Live Music of DJ

damauci

Live Music!

Scotland or Texas?

Viewing 30 replies - 271 through 300 (of 339 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.