This or That Game?

Home Forums Everything Else This or That Game?

This topic contains 339 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  prepaidpie 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Alright I’ve decided to make this game because thanks to @sagemage making a great topic on Let’s play word association and recently I’ve played this game with the chatroom outside of the stream. So basically the rules are is that I will start off by saying do you prefer this thing or that thing? Like for example: Jurassic Park or Planet of the Apes? It could be on any topic from movies, games, music, etc. I’ll start off first, then the person who answers the question first can say the next question and so on and so on. Got it? Here we go!

EDIT: I should have addressed this. If people answer nearly at the same time and have question of their own, then you can answer one of those questions or even both of them.

First Question: Wreck it Ralph or Big Hero 6?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  .
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  .
Viewing 30 replies - 301 through 330 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Replies

K-16

I want barbecue so Texas.

Barbecue or Hot Pot?

Linobro

Barbecue

Ribs or steak?

damauci

Ribs!

The Great Old One Cthulhu or Shub-Niggurath, the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young

I demand an accurate and detailed answer on my desk by tomorrow morning. Otherwise, you’ll all be thrown into the depths of oblivion for at least two eternities!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  damauci.

FATECreator

The Great Old One Cthulhu, cause he likes flamingos.

Having your left joycon broken, or having your right joycon broken?

missblow

Damn, that’s really hard! And I just spent WAY too long thinking about it! I gueeeeeeess I’d go with left joycon broken. Ugh, so hard though.

To constantly have cheesy fingers or that feeling of a popcorn kernel stuck in your throat?

K-16

That feeling of a popcorn kernel stuck in your throat. If I’m stuck with cheesy fingers, I’m amputating them to spare myself from making everything reek of aged cheese and painting the world orange.

Canned mixed congee drink or canned grass jelly drink?

Which is Taiwan’s bigger abomination that doubles as an insult to mankind that I will never ever understand no matter what?

(I originally wanted to ask “Foods that get stuck between your teeth, or foods that cause your gums to feel strange like you just ate a bunch of grape skins?” Except I can’t describe what that horrible feeling is when you eat grape skins. Squeaky gums?)

missblow

Hmmm. I haven’t had either of those drinks and they both sound pretty dang gross to me! But I think I’d have to choose grass jelly drink, since grass jelly is supposed to be good for you. But the fact that the drink is apparently thick reeeeeally turns me off!

A lil’ cut on your thumb making it hard to type (I have it right now, so horrible!) OR a sliver in your foot you can’t find, but feel every once in a while when you walk (which I had yesterday! Also horrible!)?

Elias

Ocean!

Overwatch or Tf2?

Linobro

Overwatch

Pancakes or waffles?

K-16

Waffles.

I’ll also take a crack at Becky’s question and vote small cut on your thumb. At least with that there’s nothing else you need to do. An invisible sliver means you need to eventually get rid of it.

Pancake or Picnic?

Which is the better misspelling of panic?

Linobro

Pancake

Solitaire or Freecell?

Jesslb429

Solitare. I’ve spent many an hour playing.

Hammock or sleeping bag

bundro

Hammock

Basil or Rosemary

rnbrocker

Basil – ’cause I’m a fan of mediterranean food.

Here’s another food question:

Apples or Pears?

VooDoo

Apples.

Empire strikes back or Return of the Jedi?

Linobro

Return of the Jedi

Raiders of the Lost Ark or The Last Crusade?

RadLaddy

Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Jeans or shorts? (On a regular basis barring weather conditions like)

rnbrocker

Jeans. Which is a shame, actually. My legs are the only trained parts of my body. xD

Rolling Stones or Beatles?

Linobro

Rolling Stones

goldfish or cheez-its?

prepaidpie

Goldfish

Ricky Gervais or Louis CK?

missblow

Oh that’s SO HARD! I think I have to go with Louis CK though.

Flat pillows or fluffy pillows?

neonte13

The real answer: Soft and fluffy, but with enough fill that my head isn’t just resting on the mattress.

The, “5 pillows and they’re all shit” answer: Whatever pillow doesn’t arsing turn into a bag of tennis balls in a couple months. (Bastard pillows… So sick of their shit.)

Going a bit meta, this time: Broky or that sexy big boobed Frash from Dragon’s Crown?

And a three way bonus round, because I recently fell in love with Shearsmith and Pemberton: League of Gentlemen, Psychoville, or Inside No. 9?

(Edited to fix it up a bit.)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  neonte13.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  neonte13.

RogueLee

League of Gentlemen, it was truly pioneering dark comedy that inspired so many others.

Ancient Rome or Ancient Greece?

RadLaddy

Ancient Greece!

Photoshop or Sketchbook Pro?

Bonus: Witcher 3 or Fallout 4?

trancilian

I’m all Photoshop

Bonusanswer: Fallout 4, though I’d play both if I got the chance

Ben & Jerry’s Icecream bucket or Authentic Italian Gelato (and I mean the superb ones you can get in Italy, not the shit they sell in my country)

Sylian

Authentic Italian Gelato. I’ve never had any ice cream as tasty as the one I had in Rome, and Ben & Jerry’s is overrated.

Charizard or Blastoise?

prepaidpie

Blastoise, he really carried my first team through Pokémon Red back in the day.

Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones?

Inevitable

Game of Thrones. I was never able to get into Lord of the Rings…

House of Cards or Stranger Things?

Stranger Things. Couldn’t get into House of Cards as I thought I would.

English or History (as subjects for school)?

FATECreator

English, I can write a mean comment.

A gaming rig capable of running the most graphically intensive games but you’re stuck with a monitor that is the size of a Nintendo 3DS XL screen (4.18 inches/10.6172 Centimeters diagonal) OR a 48 inch monitor but you’re stuck with a crappy computer that can only run games with the lowest graphical settings?

Viewing 30 replies - 301 through 330 (of 339 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.